First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Today's beta: 2217!! So still more than doubling every 48 hrs. Yay! First ultrasound is this Friday. I think I'll be 5w6d so I don't know what I should expect to see this early. But we're feeling good and looking forward to it.

Peachy, Lanet, Messica--it means the world to me that you guys are checking in to see how I'm doing. That is so sweet. Thank you.:flower: Hope everyone's babes are doing well, healthy and happy and cute as can be!

J that's amazing!! Your u/s is real early remember and it really varies on what you will see. Lanet was so panicked because one of hers was behind the other and turned out perfect! Obviously right? :winkwink: Are feeling good? I can't wait for Fridays update i am such a sucker for a good success story!:dance:

Thanks Ladies! Peachy, yes I've been looking around these boards and it seems rare to see a heartbeat that early, so not really expecting that. I just hope that whatever is supposed to be there at this stage is there. We know the embryo is healthy so we've got that going for us. My numbers seem to be gaining on the median listed on Betabase, but I also see so much variation in betas--as long as they keep rising appropriately I'm not too worried about the value as it seems in line with others around here who are very far along in their pregnancies now. Always like to see that :)

I can't wait for Fridays update i am such a sucker for a good success story!:dance:

Ditto! I don't come here often anymore but lately I can't help myself to check in on how things are going with you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

OMG i have been so lost but so glad I stopped in so happy for you j wishing uou a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Things are ok just found out Iam pregnant again on Sunday but I don't think This one is heading the right direction I've taken two FRER and the second one seems the same or even a bit lighter than the first my boobs also don't hurt. But i have been super sick which is why I tested in the first place. First appointment is on Thursday lets see what happens i doubt i will get scanned so I probably won't know doubling times until Monday or Tuesday next week. i guess I have had enough miscarriages to know the drill.
When is your first ultrasound? How are you feeling?

Seoul congratulations! I understand being cautious but I'm hoping it stays a bfp for you! I haven't had a ton of symptoms either--boobs really just started to hurt yesterday and I've been more tired than usual, but so far that's about it.

My first scan is on Friday. It's an early scan so not expecting to see too much. Good luck with your appointment! Fingers crossed it all goes well :flower:

Wow Seoul, congrats, and I hope everything turns out ok. Sickness is a good sign though
How old are the twins now?
J hopefully you will avoid the sickness! I had a scan at 5 weeks 3 days and saw the sacs and fetal poles but couldn't pick up a heartbeat yet. It depends on the quality of the ultrasound machine too

Thanks lanet! Twins are 8 months old it will be crazy I guess I would be due around my oldests third birthday which pretty much means 4 under 3 guess it is in God's hands how this one will turn out. I was about to make my appointment to put in an IUD when I found out I was pregnant. How are your twinsies doing?

J i hope you can see a heartbeat then but the good thing is if you don't it doesn't mean there is anything wrong. Excited to hear how it goes for you!

Oh my goodness Seoul! You will have your hands wonderfully full!
I'm not using any birth control so if I got pregnant it would be a miracle from God. It does scare me a tiny bit for it to happen too soon though. But with our troubles and the fact that I'm breastfeeding I'm sure our chances are slim to none.
My twins are doing great, 5 months old and getting so big and fun!

Seoul huge congratulations! Are you excited or still in shock or just waiting to see how things go? Best of luck tomorrow at your appt!

Im still in shock scared of how I will handle it if it does take and I realized so excited at the same time now that I see I would be so sad to lose the baby. I took another test and it was a bit darker today so only time will tell or hopefully they will scan me tomorrow. I will se a high risk doctor so maybe they will be able to. How is your little one Peachy?

He's naughty and high maintenance and absolutely perfect! I don't know if you knew this but i also have children ages 18,17,and 14. My oldest is off to college in a month! I got divorced when they were they just babes and raised them alone. I was honestly too busy to be overwhelmed and now i wonder where the hell time went! Now the hypocrite in me is going to tell you to put those evil pee sticks down. They now mean nothing (this part is true). Lanet and i went bat shit crazy with those things and sometimes mine were lighter than the day before or time of day and frankly the ups and downs gave me whiplash. Then my boobs wouldn't hurt and any symptoms would go away and i would freak out. The u/s helped of course because it was really the only definite answer for that time of how things were going. Of course after that only more ups/downs and lots of worry! Try to relax the best you can and do something nice for yourself. The keebler fudge sandwich are my favorite right now:winkwink:

Will definitely have to try those! Wow you were almost all done raising yours that's awesome you get to start again. I love babies sometimes I wish I would have spaced them out more to truly enjoy the baby stage but at the same time I love having these three soon to be four little ones. They did scan me today and i got to see a perfect little baby 6 weeks and 1 day with a heartbeat in the 120's. Due date is March 16 just one month after my ildest daughter turns three. This is truly going to be crazy! And its funny that you say naughty and perfect if they weren't naughty we would be worried! Your getting into the fun stage with him.

Wow! Congrats Seoul I'm so happy they scanned you and everything's good! How wonderful!
My due date was March 15 with the twins, and March 8 with my 12 year old dd. but the birthdays are feb 11 and feb 14.
I love babies too and am enjoying all the craziness with these 2.

Thanks ladies!

J what time is your ultrasound today? I'm praying for you guys ��

Congratulations Seoul! That's awesome!!!! :happydance:

(anxiously stalking thread for j's ultrasound results :flower: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->