First Month Temping and Need Help!!!!

BabyD331

Reaction score
My crosshairs are back! My temp shot up from 96.63 to 97.45 which makes me 5 DPO. They're still dotted lines but if my temp stays up for 2 more days, they'll be solid.

Question is: Right now, I can see a clear shift with only 1 pre-o temp above coverline. I had a dark OPK yesterday afternoon and it was SO close to being positive. Took another last night and it was WAY lighter. If I enter in a +OPK for yesterday, it takes away my crosshairs. If I enter in 2 more temps, it gives me solid crosshairs, but then there is 3 temps out of place. I'M SO CONFUSED! Leaving things the way they are with no +OPK would make my timing off for BD. [We BD the day after FF thinks I O'd]. If I add in the +OPK, I have great timing. Sorry if this is super confusing. Bottom line is:

With the ALMOST +OPK yesterday afternoon followed by a -OPK last night, is it safe to assume that I had my surge yesterday?

If I enter the +OPK, should I worry about the out of place temps it will give me?

I've also had cramps since last night making me think I did O yesterday. They are the full, mildly achy kind of cramps. That, on top of the "ovulation dip" and temp rise today, I'm pretty sure I did yesterday. I'm basically answering my own question but I need someone with more experience to verify it.

***This is taken from my journal. If you need more information you can click the link in my siggie or just ask me :) ***

Thanks!

it could go either way really. i would be inclined to use the almost positive opk as an indicator BUT it looks like it could have been an implantation dip and the cramps could have been from that too. only time will tell. do you usually have short or long cycles?

I usually have really long irregular cycles but I have been taking Vitex and it seems to be working. I would think 4 and 5 DPO is too early for implantation but if the OPK is right, I am only 1 DPO. I am going to see what my temps do over the next few days and see what adding in the +OPK for the 22nd does. I really feel like yesterday was the day. I didn't have any indicators 5 days ago that I was going to O.

Plus, I really want to have O'd yesterday because that would give me great timing for BDing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->