First night out alone..

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So i am going out tonight with out LO for the first time...I so don't want to leave him. He will be staying with the OH, and I'll more than likely be able to give him his last feed and get him to bed before I go. I always do the bedtime routine as OH works evening!

How will I cope with out him?! Lol I'm going to have to resist the urge to phone my OH every ten mins to check how he is!

you will be fine !

It is really scary at first but lo is at home with daddy and they really can cope when they need to lol !!

Im off out tonight aswell for only about the third time and im a nervous wreck so i feel for you. Within an hour or so you will relax and have a great time

ENJOY !!!

I haven't had a night out yet! I wish I could but I just can't bring myself to do it! well done you - have a great time :)

i had a night out last night, i was fine once out stayed out till one aswell .........lol. i only texted oh.

feeling it today now tho and boobs are killing even thou i expressed at one and sixam

I did the same as you on my first night out, gave him his bedtime bottle and got him settled and that worked well

Its a worry leaving them I agree but when I got back it was lovely seeing him again.. I make it sound like I was away weeks not hours!

I cried and cried the first night I left her with my OH. It was for a friends bridal shower/bachelorette but we were staying at their house. It was hard, and I was quite willing to go home with them!

It'll be good for you to have this break, even if you don't think so at the time. It'll also be good for your OH to have some bonding time as well. Do you both have cellphones? You can always text each other so you are in the loop as to how he's doing.

enjoy yourself hun. Will be thinking of you though I'm leaving Ed with the in laws for longer than an hour tonight, I'm dreading it as I don't really like them as it is so just waiting for them to cock up

I went out last week for the first time and to be honest i found it easier than i thought.....is that bad?! :-( I must say it felt weird to begin with though.

I had planned on going out sooner but i dont think i felt ready so i put it off with an excuse... but i was ready last weekend......i think i needed some 'me' time to be honest.

I did his wash before bed...but oh fed him and put him to sleep. I didnt phone or anything but it did help that OH txt me about 30 mins after i went out to say that him and Jac wanted me to enjoy myself..so i did.

If LO settles ok for the night with his/her routine...what have you to wory about...that's what i thought.

But if im honest i think it would be really different if it was someone else except for OH...not ready for that yet LOL

xxx

If you like a drink, have a nice glass of something. You'll soon relax. It gets easier each time you go out :)

I also had my first proper night out last night :) It was hard leaving him, but once I was out, I really enjoyed proper adult conversation over few drinks ! Will definitely go out soon again and OH loved spending quality time with Alex...

Well i survived and although I missed him and it felt a bit strange to start with I soon relaxed and i even stayed out till 12:30 :) He had his bath and last feed before I went out, he wasn't sleeping but Oh said he was fine... no crying which is fab :D Or maybe he just told me that so i wouldn't worry!! Hehe

I went 2 hours before I resisted the urge to text OH :D
Was nice to go out tbh, talk to adults. Going out again friday :O

But think it's easier cos it is with the OH, think i would worry much more if it was with someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->