first period after loss..........please post here to help others

I was 7 weeks when I missed carried naturally. Got my first period 24 days from day one of mc bleeding. Hope all of the replies help xx

:flower: Thank you ladies for sharing

I'm sure this thread will help others as it has me. It seems common for periods to return about 6 weeks post loss. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one almost 8 weeks on though with no sign of af or ov :nope:

Thanks again for sharing your stories xx

Good idea! :thumbup:

I had a D&C after my baby's heart stopped @ 8.5wks on 02/21.
My first AF came 03/28, so exactly 5 weeks later. It was quite a bit lighter than my regular periods and lasted for a week. I've been charting my BBT and using OPKs and it looks like this cycle was ovulatory, so I'm now in my first TWW since. :happydance:

Best of luck everyone!!! :friends:

Good idea! :thumbup:

I had a D&C after my baby's heart stopped @ 8.5wks on 02/21.
My first AF came 03/28, so exactly 5 weeks later. It was quite a bit lighter than my regular periods and lasted for a week. I've been charting my BBT and using OPKs and it looks like this cycle was ovulatory, so I'm now in my first TWW since. :happydance:

Best of luck everyone!!! :friends:

:hi: haven't spoken to you in awhile! I hope things are going well and hope this is your last 2ww!! :hugs:

:hi: haven't spoken to you in awhile! I hope things are going well and hope this is your last 2ww!! :hugs:

Hello! Things are going well enough; I've been trying to concentrate on getting fit the last few weeks. I hope this is my last 2WW too! How are you???

Just finished my first period four weeks after a MMC and D&C (I was ten weeks pregnant)...it was pretty normal, not too heavy and lasted about five days. I'm glad I got it because maybe it means I'll ovulate this month and my body is back to normal!

Had my baby fullterm on January 30th. Who didn't make it. And still no AF:(

Got my first period exactly one month from when I started miscarrying.

Miscarriage: 03-17 at 11wk3d
Period: 04-17

Sucked to get it...considering I was ttc after my levels hit zero, but I feel better now that I know where my body is at physically.

Hi Ladies,

I had an early scan @ 7 weeks and bubba had no HB :cry: they left me a week to see if things had changed, they hadnt and I went in for a ERPC bang on 9 weeks. no sign of loss on the way, all my pregnancy signs were just getting stronger :cry:

I bleed lightly on the day of the op but then very little, and spotted on and off for two weeks. I then found out I had a secondary infection, so had a massive dose of antibiotics and viola sorted.

My first AF then turned up at 5 weeks 5 days after surgery and was heavier and longer than ever before it was 9 days full on.

I then ovulated a week late and had my second AF at CD35 14 days after ovulation. so hopefully everyhting is now back on track, im just hoping for a little bit of a shorted cycle this mth :hugs:

Hi Ladies

I had my ectopic pregnancy removed thru laparoscopy on 24th Feb, had MTX injection on 25th and AF (or maybe simply bleeding) came on 27th Feb, lasted for a week. My 2nd AF was on 28th March and slightly heavier than usual. And curently i'm waiting for AF no 3, post EP. It is showing signs that its becoming a regular now. Hopefully can TTC soon.....

Thank you for sharing with us. Anna Marie my heart goes out to you :( the words are hard to find what I want to say to you, just know my thoughts are with you xx

hi ladies..

charlie was still born at 24+3 on 16th march 2011, my period began yesterday almost 6 weeks after he was born and very heavy :(

xxx

I m/c'd on the 28th of March @ 6+2 and af showed up yesterday pretty much the same as always, but then I always had it fairly heavy. So that would make it 26 days. I'll also add that I was also tracking o and it appears that I didnt this cycle.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->