first response hpt hotline says colourless TEST line is positive

D

dmestiza

has anyone ever used a
FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Instream Pregnancy Test and the results were... 1 control line and 1 test line there but with no pink colour? the test line on my result was a distinct line in the test... and i gave the first response hotline a call and they said that any kind of line/ even a line with no colour is considered POSITIVE. this test line showed up within 10 mins koz i took the test apart to have a better look. i dont have a picture as i already threw it out, thinking it was nothing. any advice would b great. thanks ladies ;):kiss:

I have to disagree I'm afraid. I've had colourless lines on frer and they were evaps, especially after taking them apart. The only time it was actually a bfp is when the line was pink.

i am going to test 2moro... so i will keep this post updated xx

did you take them apart within 10 mins? and also what kind of lines did u get... where they lines like indented into the test?

I've had numerous colourless lines, and they have all been evaps. The times where I've had true bfps, it's been obvious without a doubt that they were positive tests. Nevertheless I hope that yours are positive, just don't want to give false hope. I would test again. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->