First Response test question. LTTC

Wahooo! Thanks ladies!! I went in for blood just in case and it was positive. Going in to make sure levels are rising on Monday. Baby dust to all!

Big congrats to you and hubby xx
It's finally your turn, enjoy it!

Went to the ER last night for what I figured was a miscarriage, and sure enough the detected almost no hcg in my blood. That's def why we are always supposed to be cautious I guess. Good luck to everyone else. We are grieving right now, but it is good to know we can get pregnant now.

So sorry dear. Hope the next month is lucky and the bean sticks! x

It is good to know you CAN get pregnant. I am sorry for the miscarriage. It is such a hard experience to endure. From my experience, I had a miscarriage then was able to get pregnant again in two and half months. Your fertility is much higher the next two months after a miscarriage so keep trying. I am sending you baby dust...
:)

Went to the ER last night for what I figured was a miscarriage, and sure enough the detected almost no hcg in my blood. That's def why we are always supposed to be cautious I guess. Good luck to everyone else. We are grieving right now, but it is good to know we can get pregnant now.

So sorry to hear this, I had one last cycle too so hoping the "your more fertile afterwards" is true!

So sorry to hear this, I had one last cycle too so hoping the "your more fertile afterwards" is true!

I saw that in your signature. They're horrible. Are you ok? How is the emotional side of things? This was a first for us, as is all things ttc/LTTC and so we are heartbroken.

It is good to know you CAN get pregnant. I am sorry for the miscarriage. It is such a hard experience to endure. From my experience, I had a miscarriage then was able to get pregnant again in two and half months. Your fertility is much higher the next two months after a miscarriage so keep trying. I am sending you baby dust...
:)

Thanks so much. We are encouraged that something we changed this cycle did seem to work. I hope our bodies keep heading in the right direction. How do you think you felt more fertile after? Just maybe all your hormones are ready etc?

I saw that in your signature. They're horrible. Are you ok? How is the emotional side of things? This was a first for us, as is all things ttc/LTTC and so we are heartbroken.

I have pcos and it was the first time I've ovulated in years...so I am elated that's body at least TRIED to do something right! I have a 7 month old conceived with fertility drugs so now we know its possible we are keen to get back in the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->