First round of Clomid... anyone else? : Update BFN on to round 2

Mom2sam, I've been reading up on how long it's okay to take Clomid. We're on cycle 6 and the side effects are starting to rack up and really be difficult. You went 11 cycles on Clomid? How did you fare with that? I'm assuming your doc was OK with clomid for that many cycles - was it an OB or RE? I have my annual appt with my OB in two weeks so I plan to ask her about that, but I would love to hear your experience.

Hello, this is my first ever post on this site. I am also doing clomid. This is my first month on clomid. I am on CD11 and took the last dose on CD9. How many days after the last dose do you usually ovulate? I also noticed that my CM is still quite dry. I hope this is just because O-day is far. I used to get EWCM 4-5 days before O-day. Good luck!

Hello, this is my first ever post on this site. I am also doing clomid. This is my first month on clomid. I am on CD11 and took the last dose on CD9. How many days after the last dose do you usually ovulate? I also noticed that my CM is still quite dry. I hope this is just because O-day is far. I used to get EWCM 4-5 days before O-day. Good luck!

Welcome!

The range for O is pretty big - most commonly it's 5-12 days after your last dose. I take my last pill on CD7 and typically ovulate on CD18-19. So you might have a little while - or you might not! My first cycle on Clomid when I conceived my daughter, my last pill was on CD7 and I ovulated on CD14 or 15.

Good luck!

thank you! My CM is still pretty dry, I hope it is because O day is not approaching yet.

HI Ladies :hi:CD 17 and still no peak reading on the cbfm. :nope: It has been registering high since CD10. I know I am still in the 5-10 day after clomid window but I am starting to feel discouraged - I do not feel any ovulation pains.

HI Ladies :hi:CD 17 and still no peak reading on the cbfm. :nope: It has been registering high since CD10. I know I am still in the 5-10 day after clomid window but I am starting to feel discouraged - I do not feel any ovulation pains.

I hope you get your peak reading soon. I am on CD13 and have had 2 high readings. I hope I get the solid face soon. Good luck!

My first cycle this time around, I didn't get a pos OPK until CD 20, which was 13 days after my last dose. After that first round, it's been around CD 17-18 pretty consistently, so 10 days after my last dose. It could still be coming!

I hope you get your peak reading soon. I am on CD13 and have had 2 high readings. I hope I get the solid face soon. Good luck!

Thanks eabwhab Same to you:thumbup:
Its sad when I am looking forward to the TWW:dohh:

My first cycle this time around, I didn't get a pos OPK until CD 20, which was 13 days after my last dose. After that first round, it's been around CD 17-18 pretty consistently, so 10 days after my last dose. It could still be coming!

I am hoping I O soon - my DH has to go away on business for 3 days he leaves on FEB 25 which would be cycle day 23 he was supposed to go this week but rescheduled to try and time it right.:growlmad:

I am hoping I O soon - my DH has to go away on business for 3 days he leaves on FEB 25 which would be cycle day 23 he was supposed to go this week but rescheduled to try and time it right.:growlmad:

Funny, that first cycle my hubby was out of town. He had the option to go my CD 11-16 but picked instead to go the next week, CD 18-23, because when we conceived DD on the same dosage, I ovulated on CD15 - we didn't want to miss it! :haha: Our timing was completely off.

Crossing my fingers for good timing for you this month!

Wohoo I got my Peak reading on the cbfm :happydance: I am so happy that we wont miss it this month and DH business trip won't get in the way!

Wohoo I got my Peak reading on the cbfm :happydance: I am so happy that we wont miss it this month and DH business trip won't get in the way!

Congratulations!! :happydance: That is great. How many days of blinking smiles you had? I had three so far and am anxiously waiting to get the solid reading. Good luck!!

Congratulations!! :happydance: That is great. How many days of blinking smiles you had? I had three so far and am anxiously waiting to get the solid reading. Good luck!!

Thanks:thumbup: I had a high reading for starting CD10 and got my peak day on CD18. The TWW can't come soon enough:wacko: Good luck to you :hugs:

thanks somedaymaybe1. I have had 4 high readings so far and am getting very impatient.... I hope to get the peak reading soon. I only have four sticks left. Did you take it CD3-7 or 5-9?

I finished my first round of Clomid February 10th, I got my first positive opk on the 19, and then a second on the 20. I didn't have any side effects to it, I hope it works for you!

thanks somedaymaybe1. I have had 4 high readings so far and am getting very impatient.... I hope to get the peak reading soon. I only have four sticks left. Did you take it CD3-7 or 5-9?

I took it CD5-9 sometimes . I feel like the more I am tracking the more impatient I am. Hope you get your peak soon!

I finally got my peak reading yesterday at CD16 :thumbup::happydance:. I also had some ovulation pain. Kind of unusual for me. How is your tww going?

I finally got my peak reading yesterday at CD16 :thumbup::happydance:. I also had some ovulation pain. Kind of unusual for me. How is your tww going?

Woohoo that's awesome - glad you got your peak :happydance: The TWW has commenced. We BD for the past 3 days and will do it again tonight for good measure :thumbup: Really hoping for a BFP this month! I really didn't have any other symptoms besides the hot flashes. I think I had ovulation pain on Friday night, it was like a painful preassure where my overies are I have never felt that before either.
Hope we both make it through the TWW with a happy ending :dust:

SomedayMaybe1, I also had ovulation pain that I usually don't get. Do you know how many mature follicles you had? Happy tww and best wishes that this will be our month :hugs:

This tww has got me more anxious than anything. I keep hoping and praying that this is it. I have been feeling slight nausea and today when I got home from my four hour work shift, I was tired. Which is unusual for me. I mean I got my normal amount of sleep but it could just be me worrying and thibking about it all to much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->