First round of Clomid... anyone else? : Update BFN on to round 2

SomedayMaybe1, I also had ovulation pain that I usually don't get. Do you know how many mature follicles you had? Happy tww and best wishes that this will be our month :hugs:

Not sure how many follies:shrug: my Dr. Didn't do any follow up scans. How about you did you have the scans done? What day are you going to start poas? I just ordered mine today online in an effort not to start testing to early:haha:

This tww has got me more anxious than anything. I keep hoping and praying that this is it. I have been feeling slight nausea and today when I got home from my four hour work shift, I was tired. Which is unusual for me. I mean I got my normal amount of sleep but it could just be me worrying and thibking about it all to much!

Sounds promising :thumbup: How many DPO are you?:dust:

4dpo. Not getting my hopes up. Just been feeling strange lately. And I don't know if it's the Clomid, or just possible AF symptoms, or maybe my Bfp month.

SomedayMaybe1, I also had ovulation pain that I usually don't get. Do you know how many mature follicles you had? Happy tww and best wishes that this will be our month :hugs:

Not sure how many follies:shrug: my Dr. Didn't do any follow up scans. How about you did you have the scans done? What day are you going to start poas? I just ordered mine today online in an effort not to start testing to early:haha:

Nope, no mid-cycle scan. Dr. didnt offer and I didnt ask, too expensive. I will have my progesterone checked on cycle day 23. Other than that I think I might just wait and see if AF shows up. I dont like seeing BFN. How many DPO are you? Any symptom?

4dpo. Not getting my hopes up. Just been feeling strange lately. And I don't know if it's the Clomid, or just possible AF symptoms, or maybe my Bfp month.

Good luck Alison. How many DPO are you at? I know you can have different PMS with Clomid, I already feel my breasts full and nipples aching at 1-2 DPO. But hoping this is our month. Best wishes :hugs:

Good luck Alison. How many DPO are you at? I know you can have different PMS with Clomid, I already feel my breasts full and nipples aching at 1-2 DPO. But hoping this is our month. Best wishes :hugs:

I am currently at 5dpo. My nipples are sensitive, I wouldn't say my breasts are sore, maybe slightly tender in some areas. My stomach still doesn't feel quite right, but I think there is also a stomach bug going around so I just don't know... Hoping and praying that this is the month for both of us!

Nope, no mid-cycle scan. Dr. didnt offer and I didnt ask, too expensive. I will have my progesterone checked on cycle day 23. Other than that I think I might just wait and see if AF shows up. I dont like seeing BFN. How many DPO are you? Any symptom?

I am thinking i am 3 DPO as I am using the second peak reading day as O day. My nipples are sore and itchy but my Dr. told me that the clomid can make you have the same symptoms as PG :shrug: I don't want to get my hopes up too soon. When do you think you will start testing?

I'll probably test around march 5 or 6th. That's when AF is due. Don't wanna test too early.

I will also wait and see if AF shows up before trying to test. Yeah, I am sure my fuller breasts and sensitive nipples are due to clomid. I hope it does not give me too many PG-like symptoms well unless they are really PG symptoms. Somedaymaybe1 when will you be testing?

Somedaymaybe1 did you have two peak reading on clearblue digital advanced? Doesn't it lock for 48 hours? I tested after my peak reading, once the reader was unlocked, that is 48 hours later and it gave me a low fertility reading. Really hoping I have conceived [-o< I feel it is going to be a looong tww
Best of luck to us all

Somedaymaybe1 did you have two peak reading on clearblue digital advanced? Doesn't it lock for 48 hours? I tested after my peak reading, once the reader was unlocked, that is 48 hours later and it gave me a low fertility reading. Really hoping I have conceived [-o< I feel it is going to be a looong tww
Best of luck to us all

This is officially the longest TWW ever :wacko:
Yeah it is programmed to give a high reading on the second peak day I didn't actually test that day but I figured is was 24 hours later so it was a better choice for O day. I will try and hold off as long as possible before POAS but I don't know if I will be able to :haha: I am going to try and wait until at least 10 DPO but we shall see :winkwink:
Good luck all and :dust:
Let me know if you all start to get more symptoms! I hope there is BFP's for all of us this time:hugs:

well, my nipples are very sensitive and itchy!!! As I am only a couple of days past O, I know it is not a PG symptom. I certainly hope I will not get a ton of PG-like symptoms if I won't get my BFP. How about you? ANy symptom?

My Dr. started me on Clomid day 5-9 this month and I am not sure what to expect. Looking for some buddies :thumbup:
Also any experiend clomid takers with helpful advice would be fantastic:hugs:

I am in the same boat as you. I took Clomid cd6-10 for the first time and am 5dpo. I'm going nuts trying to figure out if I'm having real symptoms or not! 2 days ago I had tingling bbs, that night I had HORRIBLE gas and bloating that I've never had before. Smells bother me, slightly tender bbs, back cramps and low stomach cramps. I had a positive opk from cd 10-15! I DON'T want twins but I'm hoping this is finally going to be it!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

My stomach still isn't quite right, I eat and eat but never feel full. And still slight nausea, not like I have to throw up just not normal. My nipples still feel extremely sensitive, and I have found my mood keeps swinging...not sure if it's AF, or Clomid or maybe the BFP yet. This tww is killing me! I can't wait patiently much longer.

My stomach still isn't quite right, I eat and eat but never feel full. And still slight nausea, not like I have to throw up just not normal. My nipples still feel extremely sensitive, and I have found my mood keeps swinging...not sure if it's AF, or Clomid or maybe the BFP yet. This tww is killing me! I can't wait patiently much longer.

I know, this tww is going to be more difficult, and we can't know whether symptoms are real or just clomid :dohh: I hope we all get our BFP. Keep us posted.

I know, this tww is going to be more difficult, and we can't know whether symptoms are real or just clomid :dohh: I hope we all get our BFP. Keep us posted.

Yeah, I think mine is nerves more than anything. I didn't have any side effects to the progesterone or Clomid while I was actually taking them. So I just don't know how to perceive any of it.. My patience are thin and if one more person I know tells me they are pregnant, I may break down and cry!

Yeah, I think mine is nerves more than anything. I didn't have any side effects to the progesterone or Clomid while I was actually taking them. So I just don't know how to perceive any of it.. My patience are thin and if one more person I know tells me they are pregnant, I may break down and cry!

Sorry darling. You are not alone. I am trying really hard not to care about everybody else getting pregnant.
I also didnt feel any side effects while taking clomid (apart from lack of CM, so I had to use preseed) but I definitely felt ovulation and the day or two after. My nipples are somewhat back to normal which I think it is better since I am pretty sure it was due to clomid. Try something which can help you relax. I know easier said than done. Yoga perhaps? Or just having some fun. Sometimes it seems that all I think about is TTC and whether I am pregnant .... Best Wishes

My Dr. started me on Clomid day 5-9 this month and I am not sure what to expect. Looking for some buddies :thumbup:
Also any experiend clomid takers with helpful advice would be fantastic:hugs:

I am in the same boat as you. I took Clomid cd6-10 for the first time and am 5dpo. I'm going nuts trying to figure out if I'm having real symptoms or not! 2 days ago I had tingling bbs, that night I had HORRIBLE gas and bloating that I've never had before. Smells bother me, slightly tender bbs, back cramps and low stomach cramps. I had a positive opk from cd 10-15! I DON'T want twins but I'm hoping this is finally going to be it!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

:wave:
Your symptoms sound good! The only symptom so far is my nipples are itchy and sore. I feel liek eveything else I am just willing it to be "real" symptoms as it is hard to tell what the Clomid is causing because its my first round.
:dust: Hoping for your BFP! When are you going to start POAS?

well, my nipples are very sensitive and itchy!!! As I am only a couple of days past O, I know it is not a PG symptom. I certainly hope I will not get a ton of PG-like symptoms if I won't get my BFP. How about you? ANy symptom?

No other symptoms but I did keep doing opks and it is a little wierd because my tests got progressivly lighter and were completely neg as of yesterday -3DPO but this morning I have a really dark positive on the OPK 4DPO I think I am making myself crazy :wacko: Not sure what this means :dohh:
How is everything going for you?

I know how you feel. It is so hard to see others getting their BFP's so easily. :hugs: Hoping this is your month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->