First round of Clomid... anyone else? : Update BFN on to round 2

Hey Somedaymaybe1 and all the other ladies. I am doing fine but moody. Feeling down today. I think it is hormonal. I had itchy and sore nipples right after ovulation and still feeling twinges in my belly. I am only 2-3DPO so it cannot be PG symptoms. The soreness of my nipples is almost gone and I am happy about it because I knew it could not be PG related. I read, your breasts are still sore, that can be promising. I am not so sure what to think about your OPK results. That is confusing. I think it would be too early for it to pick up any HCG levels since you need to have implanted first. I really hope we all get our much wanted BFP. Baby dust to you all.

Thanks!
It's so hard not to read every little thing into "symptoms".
I'm not going to POAS until next Friday 3/7. I'm trying to hold out till then. Praying for a BFP. I'm having almost constant front and back cramps/spasms and intermittent tingling in my bbs, fatigue and then insomnia. :(
I'm hoping Clomid did it's job this month!

I'm on CD 18 on my first round of clomid ... 50 mg. have had some cramping and constipation the past couple days. ewcm 2 days ago... hoping that may have been my O day ... I'm too scared to use w/ OPK's - I guess I'm just THAT fearful of the negatives. :nope: Hoping good things for all of us. I'll be checking this thread for sure! :flower:

well, my nipples are very sensitive and itchy!!! As I am only a couple of days past O, I know it is not a PG symptom. I certainly hope I will not get a ton of PG-like symptoms if I won't get my BFP. How about you? ANy symptom?

Oh my gosh I got this too!!! I thought the itchy nipples were totally weird. I hope it's a sign that I did ovulate.

well, my nipples are very sensitive and itchy!!! As I am only a couple of days past O, I know it is not a PG symptom. I certainly hope I will not get a ton of PG-like symptoms if I won't get my BFP. How about you? ANy symptom?

Oh my gosh I got this too!!! I thought the itchy nipples were totally weird. I hope it's a sign that I did ovulate.

I think it is a sign of ovulation! Which is good!!! :thumbup: Good luck to you!

Thanks!
I'm not going to POAS until next Friday 3/7. I'm trying to hold out till then. Praying for a BFP. I'm having almost constant front and back cramps/spasms and intermittent tingling in my bbs, fatigue and then insomnia. :(

Is this your first time on clomid? I know, I am try to distract myself every time I catch myself checking for symptoms. Otherwise I will drive myself crazy. This TWW is going to be long. It is my first time on clomid

Thanks!

Is this your first time on clomid? I know, I am try to distract myself every time I catch myself checking for symptoms. Otherwise I will drive myself crazy. This TWW is going to be long. It is my first time on clomid

Yes, this is my first time on Clomid, so I don't know what's normal and what's not. The hot flashes are unreal! I'm freezing my husband out at night! I did opk's from cd 10-16 and got positive ones from 10-15 and positive ferning on cd 12, 13, 14. Every time I got a positive, we bd:sex:. HOPEFULLY it worked! My husband is also having all his "labs":spermy: done to see if we need to attempt an IUI. He has 3 kids, I have 2, this shouldn't be so difficult!
What symptoms are you having with Clomid?
:dust:

Hiya ladies, could I join in? I started spotting today so tomorrow shoukd be cd 1, im starting clomid on cd 2 til 6, im so nervous but excited! Im really hoping to talk to others who are taking it too. Im not sure what to expect, I really really hope it at least helps me ovulate!

Thanks!

I feel the same way! This TWW is taking forever:wacko: I am making myself crazy with "symptoms" baby dust to you:hugs:

Hiya ladies, could I join in? I started spotting today so tomorrow shoukd be cd 1, im starting clomid on cd 2 til 6, im so nervous but excited! Im really hoping to talk to others who are taking it too. Im not sure what to expect, I really really hope it at least helps me ovulate!

:wave:welcome to the group! The only symptoms I had while taking the clomid was hot flashes. It is exciting and hope you get your BFP:dust:

Hey Somedaymaybe1 and all the other ladies. I am doing fine but moody. Feeling down today. I think it is hormonal. I had itchy and sore nipples right after ovulation and still feeling twinges in my belly. I am only 2-3DPO so it cannot be PG symptoms. The soreness of my nipples is almost gone and I am happy about it because I knew it could not be PG related. I read, your breasts are still sore, that can be promising. I am not so sure what to think about your OPK results. That is confusing. I think it would be too early for it to pick up any HCG levels since you need to have implanted first. I really hope we all get our much wanted BFP. Baby dust to you all.

I plan to keep using the opk for the remainder of this cycle just to see what happens. Newest "symptom" is that I am emotional which is odd for me not sure if it is the clomid or stress but I just started crying for no reason:haha: my DH left for business so I am home by myself until Friday and even worse my order arrived early with my PG tests.... I hope I can hold off testing:dohh:

Today I started getting weird random cramps, almost like period or ovulation cramping but less painful and not lasting long, just short quick pains. Still feeling nauseous, and nipples are still sensitive. I came home from pickibg my husband up from work today and fell asleep for three hours. I just wish I knew what symptoms belong with what, I hate that they all produce the same ones. 6 dpo. Approximately 9 more before I test..

Thanks!

Yes, this is my first time on Clomid, so I don't know what's normal and what's not. The hot flashes are unreal! I'm freezing my husband out at night! I did opk's from cd 10-16 and got positive ones from 10-15 and positive ferning on cd 12, 13, 14. Every time I got a positive, we bd:sex:. HOPEFULLY it worked! My husband is also having all his "labs":spermy: done to see if we need to attempt an IUI. He has 3 kids, I have 2, this shouldn't be so difficult!
What symptoms are you having with Clomid?
:dust:

While taking clomid I had no symptoms other than dry CM. We used preseed. My ovulation was definitely more painful than usual and right after ovulation I got itchy sensitive nipples. They are no longer itchy but still a bit sensitive. I think this is just ovulation symptoms as I only am 2-3DPO. I have also had a lot of random aches mainly on one side. Like throbbing. Weird. Baby dust to us! Keep us posted! :hugs:

Today I started getting weird random cramps, almost like period or ovulation cramping but less painful and not lasting long, just short quick pains. Still feeling nauseous, and nipples are still sensitive. I came home from pickibg my husband up from work today and fell asleep for three hours. I just wish I knew what symptoms belong with what, I hate that they all produce the same ones. 6 dpo. Approximately 9 more before I test..

I also started having lots of weird feelings in my womb. Mainly on my side. Some sort of throbbing. I wish you a peaceful rest of tww

Welcome Rose! It is nice to be able to talk to people who are going through the same thing. Let us know how your cycle goes. Good luck!

I also started having lots of weird feelings in my womb. Mainly on my side. Some sort of throbbing. I wish you a peaceful rest of tww

Is yours on just one side? My leg has also been achey today. I'm done reading into these symptoms. This next 9 days can't go by any faster. Baby dust, and prayers for that BFP!

hi all, just wanted to chime in and say that I've had all above symptoms talked about, aching/cramping/throbbing almost primarily on one side... and add to mine, constipation, which is FINALLY letting up now, on CD 19, started on CD 6, so 3 pills of clomid down. Must just have a sensitive stomach! The itchy nipples, after reading what everyone else has said - gives me more hope that I did in fact ovulate. We've been religiously following the Doctor's orders of BDing every other day CD 10-20. DH And I were playing around and coming up with baby names... Jaxson (Jax for short) and Jenalee (family combination name) ... how cute too if we were to have twins!!:oneofeach: just fun to talk about. :winkwink: good luck to us all. I go to Doctor on Monday for my progesterone level.:thumbup:

Is yours on just one side? My leg has also been achey today. I'm done reading into these symptoms. This next 9 days can't go by any faster. Baby dust, and prayers for that BFP!

the throbbing/pulsing was only on one side. I never had that before. I thought perhaps given I have taken clomid, I had a lot of follicles on that side. I do not know. It was a bit painful but only lasted for a few second and a few times during the day. Today I feel just fine with no symptoms at all.
I got a bit scared since I had a tubal pregnancy before. I hope our tww goes by superfat and we get good news at the end of it. How are you feeling today?:hugs::kiss:

hi all, just wanted to chime in and say that I've had all above symptoms talked about, aching/cramping/throbbing almost primarily on one side... and add to mine, constipation, which is FINALLY letting up now, on CD 19, started on CD 6, so 3 pills of clomid down. Must just have a sensitive stomach! The itchy nipples, after reading what everyone else has said - gives me more hope that I did in fact ovulate. We've been religiously following the Doctor's orders of BDing every other day CD 10-20. DH And I were playing around and coming up with baby names... Jaxson (Jax for short) and Jenalee (family combination name) ... how cute too if we were to have twins!!:oneofeach: just fun to talk about. :winkwink: good luck to us all. I go to Doctor on Monday for my progesterone level.:thumbup:

hey, I agree I think those were all good signs that you ovulated :thumbup:. Oh gosh, I would love twins. TTC has been so hard that I would love not to have to try anymore. And just the idea of twins is so wonderful. I will also go on Monday for progesterone check. Were you diagnosed with low progesterone? Good luck :hugs:

I had another very positive OPK this morning 5DPO.... I am not sure what is going on with this cycle :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->