First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Awesome!! I am CD5-9 but even 5 days would be a lot for us — I'm gonna try, but we will see how DH feels about it! I'm CD7 now so 2 more days of Clomid before we get our BD on!!!

Sadangel- Last day of clomid for you!!

Chatnoir- It may be ovulation cramps! Whats days did you take the clomid again?

AFM- I took it 4-8 and am now on cd16 and still havent ov'd :cry: I am starting to think this clomid hasnt helped me ov this cycle because when I USED to ov on time it was cd19... my dr said it will likely happen earlier than that on the clomid... yeah that gives me like 2 days... not feeling very optimistic :(

I took it days 2-6 and already o'd according to my cbfm.

:rofl: I spoke too soon... guess who got their pos OPK today??? :rofl:

YAY Kiki!!! Get your BD on!!!

Chat, last cycle was my first Clomid cycle, and I got bad AF-like cramps just prior to OV, during OV and all the way up to AF! Not looking forward to them again! I just finished my 2nd round, today is CD9!

Seeeeeeeeeeee.........

https://i45.tinypic.com/30hvvq9.jpg

:happydance:

Seems to have eased off now phew!

Get bding hun!!!! Lol

I had cramping & bleeding on cd 17 and it ended up being implantation! because we bd from day 10-20! I o'd on 15 or 16 and the cramp/bleed was cd 17. I was sure that I was goin to get af because I had cramps from then on (and still do) but it wasnt af after all. Dont give up hope til af shows.

I am super moody now; took my last Clomid yesterday. Hormones? Or just life?

Totally hormones! I think my family is hiding weapons around the house to use on me if I go another round of clomid hahahahahahaha

LOL!! They better hope you don't find the weapons first!! :haha:

I didn't really get hormonal when I was taking clomid, which I thought was strange has I get such made pmt I assumed I would get superhormonal.

Sorry if this is tmi, but just noticed I have a load of creamy cm..... Is this normal with clomid?

Officially in the 2ww now!! :happydance: My temp jumped today and the opk is negative... woooweeeeeee

Creamy cm is a good sign, chat! Lots of luck for a bfp!

You too kiki -- yay 2ww!!! :)

Im getting ready to start bd, cd11 and waiting for peak fertile day to jump dh because the first time is always the best with him and last time i think we started bd tok early and he didnt finish the latter times ... i just have to make it count or else hes gonna have to get a cup lol! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->