First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

I see she was taking vitex.. I was taking that up until I started the clomid... I dont know if I can take both at the same time so I stopped the vitex...

yes u cant take vitex with clomid
just a qs, when did u start having ov cramps on clomid
i am getting -ve ov tests but cramps in pelvic area

Well see this round of clomid for me was a total waste. I thought I got AF but it was some mid cycle breakout bleed for 2.5 days. I *thought* I was on cd 6 and was taking it 6-10. Apparently it was NOT AF and I ovulated the day before I started the clomid. Had a 13 day LP and then AF showed yesterday. So apparently I took the clomid cd 31-35 or something instead of cd6-10 like I thought I was....

Hey
Well starting first round of clomid today, any advice gals.
Vic x

Hey ladies. I went to my RE today for an u/s because I was having some right side pain. They said there are no cysts or anything and that my lining is good and thick but he also said the follicles he saw werent big enough to become eggs. He said not to be discouraged because I may have already ovulated the only good egg that the clomid produced this month and I wont know until my AF is late. I am glad that the ovaries look good and the pain it turns out was from some fluid leaking around my ovaries which causes the pain & discomfort. If I am not preg by next month they are upping me to 100 but if Im not by October they wont until my b/f has a Semen analysis. He is a jehovahs witness and was raised in a way that he cant take care of himself in *that* way so Im not sure If I will be able to get him talked into it but for the sake of a child I think he might just have to. I am still stuck waiting the next 5-7 days before I find out if I am preg or not. I suppose I could test early but why waste the money if my AF comes anyway? I am TOO impatient for this.

savanord, my suggestion would be to not waste money n hold on
Kiki hope this new fresh start brings a sticky ;)

I didnt know that about the jehovahs witnesses... learn something new everyday!

AFM- Today I am deathly ill :cry: I woke up this morning an my clothes were soaked from being so feverish :cry: My husband said I was so hot last night when he touched me he was shocked... but yet I go from sooo hot I am clammy and sweating to shaking I am so cold. My throat hurts, my nose is stuffy and my body aches. This sucks. On top of all that... I am on cd3... meaning, still on AF! ugh..

kiki i hav heard clomid can lighten af
may b 3 days was the only time for u

Well it actually does seem to be finishing already... its very light! But my AF is normally only about 4 days and 1 day of spotting... so this is shortened by about a day.

Aww kiki im so sorry u got af! I hope u feel better soon. *Hugs*

Your chart looks great sadangel! How long is your LP normally?

Hey, where do you guys all chart at? I was using FF but I had a miscarriage in June and It doesnt really let you factor that in so it just acts as though I had some crazy long cycle and it affects all the rest of my days. How would I go about charting that?

Just go into your chart setting and discard that from your "statistics" and it wont count that in your averages. I use FF as well...

Click on stats graphs...then click include/exclude cycles....and then uncheck the one your dont want included in your stats.

I am so excited todayyy i experienced a light bleeding so im hoping its AF its been i think 2 days after i finished my provera so if this is AF then i start my first round of clomid on the 30th of aug. <3

Hey ladies.
Took my last pill of my first round yesterday, starting to suffer with hot flushes every hf hour or so. Anyone know how long that will last for? X

I had hot flashes for well over a week. My family was so mad cause I had the temp set at 68* in the house and they were all freezing but that was the worst part for me. I felt like I was melting from the inside out. I would say it lasted from day 1 of the clomid to about 12 days later..

Holy sheep these hot flashes will be the death of me!!! Good lord!! I thought it was cuz of my flu I had all weekend but that seems to be disappearing but these "fevers" dont seem to be going away... must be hot flashes.... aaaahhhhhhhhh

Im takin 4th pill tonight. Woke up with more with bit of a headach, feelin a bit sick n quite low, dunno if this is clomid or not, dunno lol.
Vic x

I had hot flashes for well over a week. My family was so mad cause I had the temp set at 68* in the house and they were all freezing but that was the worst part for me. I felt like I was melting from the inside out. I would say it lasted from day 1 of the clomid to about 12 days later..

So I have a few more days of it yet! Lol!

I took my last pill Saturday and I've had 3 hot flushes since then. They lasted about 4 minutes. Blah! One was during a friend's baby shower and I was a little embarassed! Lucky for me, my friends all laugh with me instead of give me weird looks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->