First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Well thankfully mine only last about a minute but they are every half hour or so. Using my cbfm and I'm on two bars! Should O this weekend :)
Had my two nieces to stay this weekend, got upset when they had gone home and our place was too quiet without them. They were hard work but loved every minute of it :)

Sadangel!! Where are you??? Your chart looks awesome... have you tested yet???

Well thankfully mine only last about a minute but they are every half hour or so. Using my cbfm and I'm on two bars! Should O this weekend :)
Had my two nieces to stay this weekend, got upset when they had gone home and our place was too quiet without them. They were hard work but loved every minute of it :)

Good luck!!! Are you doing the SMEP this week?

I am expecting to O NEXT weekend... unless the clomid brings and earlier O... so we will be starting SMEP in about 4 days :happydance:

Sadangel!! Where are you??? Your chart looks awesome... have you tested yet???

Hi Kiki! Sorry, had quite a busy day today.

Tested yesterday at 14DPO with 10MUI FMU and got a :bfn: so I'm pretty sure I'm out. :cry: I know it's still possible, but very unprobable at this point. I also had a slight temp dip today, but I'm confused because I just found lots of water CM in underwear and then I checked my cervix and found a glob of white lotiony CM? I'm probably just getting an infection from checking my CP so often LOL :wacko:

I was depressed yesterday, but I'm doing better today. Just waiting on AF so I can start again. I DID get good news from dr — my first round of Clomid worked! I OV! So that's good ...

How are you doing?? :flower:

Awwww sorry hun :( On a positive note... you can be my "ROUND 2" buddy as well hehe I am on day 4 round 2 and I took it from cd4-8 this time.

:hugs:

O ok cool!! Ill be right behind u as soon as af shows! Did your dr switch your clomid days or did u decide to? I wanted to because i think cd5-9 is a little late.

I switched it myself because my ov is normally later anyways... and now it seems to come whenever it wants... and I am tired of waiting so I bumped it back to 4-8 :rofl:

Lol kiki!! Maybe i will do the same! I think i ov too late! Haha we will b our own doctors!!

Well my dr looks at me funny everytime I start talking about all this stuff... like... wow you really know your stuff! hahahaha So I am sure she would be OK with this anyways hahaha

Good luck!!! Are you doing the SMEP this week?

I am expecting to O NEXT weekend... unless the clomid brings and earlier O... so we will be starting SMEP in about 4 days :happydance:

Lol yes I am!
Think my side effects are getting worse! Hot flushes seem to have died Down but I have been so tired the last two days! Been to the theatre this evening and it has been ruined by filling so sick! But not sure if that's due to the clomid or the meal I had before the theatre!
Anyone else lose their appetite as a side effect?

Chat, I was very fatigued during and after taking the Clomid. I had nausea about 5 days after taking the last pill, and towards the end of my cycle I lost my appetite. I think I'm getting AF today because I started spotting, and for the last week or two I haven't had much of an appetite. I also had cramping from OV on that didn't go away. It seems Clomid can give everyone different side effects, and to me, they seem very odd!

Kiki, that's funny!! My doctor looks at me funny, too, but she told me not to waste money on OPKs and fertility monitors (I think she is skeptical!). I feel like my own doc most of the time! I think AF will be in full swing tomorrow! I feel good; I'm glad to get resolution this time instead of missing AF last month and thinking I was PG the whole time. I'm excited to start again, esp since I know the Clomid works!

I am noticing now that taking it at the RIGHT time in my cycle... I am an emotional hot mess! Angry... to crying to neutral all day. WTF?! And I am super tired too!! I slept about 10-11 hours last night and have been tired all day today... managed to stay up tonight but last night was in bed at 9:45. Tomorrow I dont have to be up til 8:45 so I will still get a good 8 hours tonight... and tomorrow is my last pill!! Woot woot!!

Yah the side effects are terrible!! I was SO tired when taking them, and then I had the nausea. Fun times!

Maybe if I get the nausea I will lose another couple lbs :rofl:

LOL I feel the same way, Kiki! I'm hoping when I get my BFP I will lose weight in the first trimester because I really need to lose about 30 pounds! I felt like I had to decide between getting back in shape or TTC, even though I know I can still exercise and everything ... it just feels like too much stress, so I try to take it easy during TTC, you know?

I got AF today so this is CD1 for me — I am right behind you!!! Got my Clomid script and I'm ready to go! Although I'm not sure what day I'm going to start! We will be out of town in the middle of October in a hotel room (wink wink) so I want to be OV then and I'm trying to figure out if I don't get a BFP this time, when my AF will start and when my Clomid should be started ... LOL so confusing!! I leave nothing up to fate! :winkwink:

How are you feeling today?

I think you should do 4-8 like mine and we shall see if thats our magic numbers :winkwink:

Sorry AF got you but at least we are off and running on a new cycle... I started my opk's yesterday and today's line was darker than yesterdays but I am still only cd8 right now! lol I dont expect ov too soon but for all you know I could ov in 4-5 days :happydance: I normally ov cd19 so if this pushed it back about 6 days thats not unheard of right? I dunno... hoping to start bd'ing tonight and go every second night until I get a pos OPK. I havent done opk's in a long time but thought this month was my go big or go home month lol

I like the way you think ahead like me hehehehe but here is to hoping you wont need to TTC in that hotel room because you will already be a baking away!! :happydance:

LOL I may just start on CD4! I am a little impatient!

If your OPK is dark, it could be because you are still taking the Clomid and I read that it can make you have a +OPK due to the hormones while taking the pill. It said you should wait a day or two after taking last pill before OPK.

If you BD every other night until +OPK you will have all your bases covered, I think!

Lots of luck!!!

No it isnt dark... still quite light but a smidgeon darker than yesterdays... small fluctuations I suppose!

Oh I see! I hope they work for you! I don't know what was up with my OPKs last cycle ... hoping the OvaCue works!

Today is my CD30 and I have tested 3 times this week because I was feeling so nauseated and different. All of the tests were early result tests. Today should be the day I get my AF but so far no sign of it. I am not being monitored and I assume that I am out for the month. I am just waiting for AF now. I dont really want to go on to a cycle 2 because I have the WORST side effects with clomid and even my S.O. wants to try a month w/o but when I dont use it I cant maintain a pregnancy. They think I ov late but no one is testing/checking on me. I am going to buy a nice 50pk of OPKs and 20pk of Preg tests from Amazon next week so that if I do get my AF I can pinpoint when I *O*... wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->