First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Oh im so sorry to hear that! You arent out until af shows!
I am not looking forward to the side effects of clomid either, i really didnt think theyd be as bad as they are.
why wont they monitor your ov? Have u requested the progesterone check?

I hope u get your bfp soon so u dont have to suffer with the clomid any more. lots of baby dust!!!

Well today is my first day of clomid cd 6 :)) first round!! so far no side effects well its only the first day i did get really...sleepy though took a nap and felt better. ive never read so much in my life. reading peoples stories and reading how their first round they for preggers! and twins and tripletts so many positive stories that i cant believe im only a couple pills away to maybe having a baby!! i know i shouldnt get my hopes up for a first time go around baby but i have faith! and ill be BD'ing so i cant misss a day!! LOL. love you girls and baby dust to all of you.

Day 14 for me and I got my peak! Haven't o'd in day 14 in ages! So clomid must be doing something right!

Lots of luck, baby!

Kiki im glad -- hope u get your +opk soon!

Chat, thats wonderful!!

Baby dust to all!!!!

Todays was really light so I wonder if those other lines were clomid induced???

Day 14 for me and I got my peak! Haven't o'd in day 14 in ages! So clomid must be doing something right!

What days did you take the clomid? I took it 4-8 and am now on cd13 and havent gotten a peak yet... impatiently waiting over here!!

Been getting little cramps and twinges all day is that normal right after o?

Todays was really light so I wonder if those other lines were clomid induced???

It is entirely possible — I read that can happen shortly after or while taking the Clomid. Sorry you didn't get a +OPK yet — are you BDing just in case? :winkwink:

Chat: I had major pain before, during and after OV, but little twinges are normal I think!

We are currently doing th SMEP and tonight is a bd night... so tomorrow no then so on and so fourth.. cd 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 until I get a pos... and whatever day that falls on is a BD day wether it is cd15 or cd16 or whatever lol I am so tired of all this bd'ing :brat:

LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! Sick of BDing (even though we rarely do it)! I wish DH could stand it every other day, but I don't think the poor guy can. I mean, we can "fake it" but they really can't, and I think this puts the pressure on!

Wish there was an easier way to do this. A squared + B squared = BFP!!

I think you have all your bases covered, Kiki!

Nope actually I dont... DH couldnt perform again last night!! This is happening a little too often for my comfort lately! Like 2-3 times within a month..... kind of unsettling :cry:

Oh and thw worst part... my temp went down today and it is cd14... I could very well ovulate today and he couldnt do anything. :brat:

Hey ladies, just an update. I GOT MY BFP this morning! I tested on THE day I missed my period and it was negative. I used 3 early response tests and all negative on the 28,29,30th. Today is CD 35 and it was clear as day so I think I O'd later than usual. (bleeding on day 17 leads me to believe it was that day or Implantation bleeding that day.) This was only cycle 1 of clomid but I have had 4 miscarriages so I am cautiously optimistic.

Hey ladies, just an update. I GOT MY BFP this morning! I tested on THE day I missed my period and it was negative. I used 3 early response tests and all negative on the 28,29,30th. Today is CD 35 and it was clear as day so I think I O'd later than usual. (bleeding on day 17 leads me to believe it was that day or Implantation bleeding that day.) This was only cycle 1 of clomid but I have had 4 miscarriages so I am cautiously optimistic.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wonderful news hun!!! Congrats!!:happydance:

Sava thats wonderful!!! Congrats!!!!

Kiki im so sorry -- i know what that feels like, its horrible. but u have been bding up to now so im sure u have a great chance. u can try the day after ov too. it only takes one spermie!!!

If it helps, we only DTD 7 out of the 10 days the doc recommended and then once or twice after that window passed! I took clomid cd 5-7 and then we DTD from day 10-20. (but missed 3 days.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->