First round of Soy Iso CD3 tomorrow! (8/21/12) Anyone else??

Yesterday was my last day too. Finally! I always felt nauseous immediately after taking them b/c there was so many pills! Not to mention the hot flashes, and just yesterday I started getting headaches. :(

I am also happy I am done last night becuase I hate swollowing pills it is like my throat closes up! Hopefully it is going to happen this month for all of us!

Hi guys iv just read the instructions on my ov strips and they say to not test first thing in the morning and to leave a urine sample at room temp for 20 mins befor putting the test stick in. Is this what u guys do? Iv always used them as u would a preg test? I'm confused now :/

I know u should do opks on an afternoon ( although its ok to use FMU for the digitals) but never heard of leaving yr wee at room temp before :)....sounds funny lol. But u will have to follow the instructions i guess......go find yourself a pot to p*ss in hahahaha x

I know it seems very odd . I'd best not get the best china pots out to p*** in lol. I best go and look for a suitable pot :) the things we do when ttc.
Hav u managed to work up the motivation to bd yet :)

I don't use fmu, usually midday. Never heard about room temp tho! I started OPKs yesterday, and we've been following smep for the last 3 days - so far so good!!

In other news, I've got a peach clafoutis in the oven, fresh peeled peaches from down the road too!! Yumm.

Hope everyone's doing well!!

Yay my last day is tonight! I have gotten some headaches but not really any other side effects.
@MrsChaffin, I made peach cobbler for my hunny on Sunday! Was yummy!! :)

Those peach things sound yummy never herd of them though what are they?

I'm not exactly sure what a peach clafoutis is but peach cobbler is kinda similar to a peach pie. Maybe a little more cakey? Spoon some vanilla ice cream on top and it is yummy! Hubby is from Texas and they love cobbler down there. It was my first time making and eating it and now I know what I was missing! LoL

Yum I love cobbler!! Clafoutis is a baked french dessert where (traditionally) black cherries are suspended in a pancake-like batter and dusted with powdered sugar. I decided to try it with peaches, since they are in season and soooo delicious right now!!! Can't wait to have it after dinner (corned beef with cabbage) tonight!!

That sounds good! I might need to try and make that!

Cd11 today and my morning temp was the lowest I've ever had!!! Do u think soy did that? I'm usually 36.1 before o and today was 35.7!!
It totally nose dived today! Crazy!
Anyone elses temps different? Lower?
X

Iv not bin temping couldn't b bothered to set my alarm to wake me up lol. It could b the soy. U best get bd Hun :) x

I don't usually ovulate until at least cd21 - never before. I'd love soy to move my o fwd but I don't have any cm yet really, so don't think o I'd coming yet? X

Hi ladies! Ladt night was cd 2 and my 1st day on soy. Im taking 200mg= 4pills 80mg actual soy iso.
Fx for bfps!

Cd11 today and my morning temp was the lowest I've ever had!!! Do u think soy did that? I'm usually 36.1 before o and today was 35.7!!
It totally nose dived today! Crazy!
Anyone elses temps different? Lower?
X
I'm also CD 11. Soy actually made my temps go up! My temps are all over the place but last cycle pre O I wasn't this high.. I am thinking must be the soy..

Welcome praying4bump. Fingers crossed for u and hope u don't get any side effects. I took 200 on my last 3 days.

Hope ur all ok ladies and please post the pie recipes. :) xxx

Hello praying for bump!!

Ali33 - as if yr temp is doing the opposite it mine!! Crazy! Your chart does look unusual temps up and down. I'm guessing the soy just does different things to different people

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->