First round of Soy Iso CD3 tomorrow! (8/21/12) Anyone else??

CD 15 for me and I've had a temp dip this morning of 35.77• too. Spotting since yesterday but I seem to get that every cycle!

Welcome praying4bump. Fingers crossed for u and hope u don't get any side effects. I took 200 on my last 3 days.

Hope ur all ok ladies and please post the pie recipes. :) xxx

Thanks! So far just slight nausea on and off and tmi constipation

Hi ladies hope ur all ok. Has any one ovulated yet? I'm still waiting for a + on my ov sticks. Got a few tummy cramps today so not sure if that could b ov pain. This month is going far too slow :) xx

I haven't gotten my + yet, but I think I will any day now. Starting to get teeny amounts of EWCM (tmi sorry). DH and I have been following the SMEP faithfully this month, so we will be ready when I get my positive opk! Good feelings about this month!

Yeah I noticed a bit more cm today not ewcm though. Iv missed one day of smep and doubled up one day so we are not doing that well.

Fingers crossed its ov for us both x

Well I think I spoke too soon. I took an opk around 11am today and it was almost positive! I'm going to take another tonight after work, and I'm pretty sure it'll be a blazing positive! Told hubby, and he's excited for three days of bd-ing :) and if i AM ovulating tomorrow, that would mean soy brought my O date forward by at least 20 days!! I would be immensely impressed. fingers crossed!!

Got my ov stick + today so I will be bd tonight with my legs in the air after :) I'm day 16 which I hav ov on befor so not sure if the soy has worked or if this cycle was gonna b a Short
one anyway. Fingers crossed I hav a lucky egg today x

Still waiting to ov here! My OPKs are crappy so mightn't get a proper result on them anyway but I can tell after I ovulate usually...

Just done another o stick tonight and it's almost as dark as the test strip but not quite and def not as dark as this mornings was. I'm confused now will test again in the mornin . Still gonna bd again today just in case :)

Hi everyone how r u all getting on? Iv had really bad migraines whilst I was ovulating for 4 days. Not sure if it wa the soy that did this coz iv not had a migraine for about 3 years. Iv also him really tired. Has anybody else had any symptoms? I only got 1 + on the o stick. And had no ewcm .

Now in the waiting time to c if we hav had any luck :)

Hi ladies! I did have some symptoms while on soy. I was constipated, I had headaches that began on the 4th day of taking it but went away on when I stopped it and I think it made me emotional.

I believe I'm ovulating today. I had less EWCM then usual but I still had a decent amount. I did soy 200 mg on CD 2-6. My ovualtion date stayed the same.

Praying for our BFP's !!!

Good luck ladies!

Still haven't ovulated yet, no temp spike yet. Hopefully soon, all the secondary signs are there now and my OPKs are getting darker. Hope everyone is well :)

Oh this 2 week wait is taking too long :/ I will b day 35 a week on ffriday and I'm already wanting to do a pregnancy test!

According to FF I am 6DPO today. My ov date was def brought bit forward with soy. I had a lot of ov symptoms too that week... So I guess soy was doing what it was supposed to! Hoping AF doesn't come this month! Anyway 6DPO today so still bit of a wait for me.

Ok, I thought I was 3dpo today but according to FF I am 2dpo. I felt ovulation pains on and off between friday and sunday, that could have been because of soy.

Here's to hoping its our month ladies!!

Hi ladies :witch: arrived today do the soy didn't work for me :( although my period is 5 days earlier than normal so don't know if that's because of the soy? I'm not gonna take the soy this month because we r going to Cyprus in 3 weeks and the soy made me feel a bit yuck this month.
Hopefully it's worked for u guys :)

Hi ladies :witch: arrived today do the soy didn't work for me :( although my period is 5 days earlier than normal so don't know if that's because of the soy? I'm not gonna take the soy this month because we r going to Cyprus in 3 weeks and the soy made me feel a bit yuck this month.
Hopefully it's worked for u guys :)

I'm sorry to hear that. My AF isn't due to start between sunday and Tuesday but I'm starting to feel like it may come soon too!:hugs: I wouldn't mind if it came early this month...though I prefer it not to come at all.

good luck next month!

Think I am gonna do soy again this month lol! Think I will do cd 3-7 hope it works this time.

Hi ladies hope ur ok. I need some advice I'm having a blonde moment! Iv just read my soy box and it says it contains 100mg soy and 40mg isoflavones in each tablet. Am I right in thinking I should just take 1 tablet for the 100mg dose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->