First scan in the morning!! SCAN UPDATE PG2

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Im so excited,but scared too. We get to see peanut,i just hope all is well. Im guessing it will be an internal scan?? I had early ones with Eli but cant remember if my 8 week one was an internal or not??:wacko: Im so excited im not sure how im going to sleep.:dohh:

I think they try externally first and if they can't see anything, they'll do an internal.

You're very lucky that you get to see your baby so early!! I have to wait until sometime after 10 weeks... they haven't even scheduled me for a scan yet!

ooh Nat! can't wait to hear all about it:) ours was last week and even that was still amazing!

I just had one today at 7 weeks +2. I was told to come with a full bladder and they did an abdominal ultrasound. The sonographer said she would do the transvaginal one if she couldn't see properly from the outside.

:happydance: good luck :) cant wait to hear all about it and see pics :D x

Pretty sure it will be a tummy scan if youre not behind your dates :) x

Last time I had an external one at 6/7 weeks no bother, it was very clear. So exciting for you!

Im hoping its not an internal...im not so keen on the dildo looking thing they use....:wacko: Hubby finds it hilarious that they put a condom and lube on it first!:dohh:

oh sweety the day has finaly come !!!im so excited for you :happydance:
i hope you dont forget to ask which side the placenta is .... if that theory is true ...
post the scan i want to see it ok ? :hugs::happydance:

I have my first scan this afternoon....I am soooo excited, can't believe I have to go to work though this morning, no AL left so working until 2.30 then off to appointment!

oh sweety the day has finaly come !!!im so excited for you :happydance:
i hope you dont forget to ask which side the placenta is .... if that theory is true ...
post the scan i want to see it ok ? :hugs::happydance:

Thanks OULINA. I will ask! I hope they give me a pic...if they do i will post it!:hugs:

PS: Love your avatar piccy!:cloud9:

I have my first scan this afternoon....I am soooo excited, can't believe I have to go to work though this morning, no AL left so working until 2.30 then off to appointment!

Oooo how exciting! Rubbish that you have to go to work tho! Good luck with your scan later!:hugs:

Hey girls im back! Scan was wonderful! I never tire of them. We got to see peanut,and we have a hb!:happydance::cloud9: They put me back a week so im now 7 weeks and 2 days with edd 14th September. Altho she did say this could change. She also looked to see how many babies she could see,and said at the moment she can only see one!:wacko:Hubbys nick name for peanut is UNCLE BEN as he is only the size of a grain of rice at the moment!:haha:

Here is my piccy!

The piccy makes all the more real now! Were having a baby!!!:cry: Im so happy!

Attachments

• 7 weeks 2 days.jpg
    7 weeks 2 days.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 58
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yey thats brill great pic 2 :) xxxxxx

Awww how fab for you!!

I'm having a scan next week and will be somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks i think, can't wait. Did they say what the CRL was?

Awww how fab for you!!

I'm having a scan next week and will be somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks i think, can't wait. Did they say what the CRL was?

Hey lovely...on my report it says CRL 10.4mm

:happydance: so happy for you natasja :) lovely pic... feels great to have caught up with you a bit for a while :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->