First scan on Friday the 4th

Im having mine friday too. I'll be 14+1.

Took a while to come through - but so excited now =)

Good luck x

I have my dating scan 2mro im excited and nervous, can't wait to see the buba. hopefully everything goes well.

Good luck Mrs_F!

!! ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO TIL FRIDAY... WHOOP WHOOP !!

Hey everyone

I also have my scan on Friday :happydance:, to my dates I should be 12+6, although had an early scan which put me about 2 and a half weeks behind so we'll see. Oh and its not till 4:10 :(

Good luck Mrs_F!

!! ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO TIL FRIDAY... WHOOP WHOOP !!

thanks, it amaszing I was nearly in tears. buba was jumping around so much they said everything was perfect. I feel alot better now it was worth the wait.

Certainly is MissMooMoo......... I feel so excited yet so nervous............Come on little Flump its your time to shine :haha:

xxx

I keep trying to make the time fly... it's not working.

Grr... come on Friday!!

To top it off.. I have this sneakng suspicion that my LO is either not going to stay still long enough or will have his/her legs crossed... so we won't find out the gender.

I am so impatient right now!

ooh I have mine on Friday too! 8.30 in the morning.

Well kind of.... I had an emergency one last week because of bleeding and let me tell that that was BLOODY AMAZING! Saw a heartbeat and some movement!

I was absolutely convinced they were going to find nothing and tell me I was mad. I think I said " oh my god it's shaped like a baby" which made the sonographer laugh - I really didn't expect it to look so baby like - I thought at 11 weeks it would still be a bit like a marshmallow! She said I'd see even more detail this week.

I've still got my 12 weeker though because I am getting the NT tests done the same day. I just hope everything's still ok a week later.

If it's as good as last week, it was the most surreal/brilliant experience ever. Truly.

Now tomorrow will be the longest day ever for me! Lol!

Well off for my scan :D hope everything is ok...they better not be late i really need to pee haha

Hey everyone

I also have my scan on Friday :happydance:, to my dates I should be 12+6, although had an early scan which put me about 2 and a half weeks behind so we'll see. Oh and its not till 4:10 :(

Oh well I now have to wait till Monday for my scan, card pushed through the door Yesterday saying my scan had to be changed as the ultrasound department will be closed WTF!!!

Soo excitind, but kept having nasty nightmares last night - hopefully anxiety dreams not premonitions... Mine is not until 3:45 this afternoon!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hey everyone

Oh well I now have to wait till Monday for my scan, card pushed through the door Yesterday saying my scan had to be changed as the ultrasound department will be closed WTF!!!

Oh what a bummer sorry to hear that. Not good when you have been counting down the days. :nope:

Im off for my scan also today :)

Mines at 9:20 am uk time :)

Im bricking it tbh, I'm scared they wont find anything :( Fingers crossed hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->