First scan on Friday the 4th

oooo I shall look out for your piccies. I am scared that because I am only 10 weeks they will need to use the fanny cam!

oooo I shall look out for your piccies. I am scared that because I am only 10 weeks they will need to use the fanny cam!

At 10 weeks you should be fine using the normal method!!

I had an early one at 4+5 (eptopic scare) where I had to have the 'fanny' cam! and another one at 6+5 which was the normal way.

TBH the internal method is not that bad anyway! It doesnt hardly go up you. Going by the fact you are pregnant I think you have probably had bigger:blush:

xxx

Yay its today!!!!

Good luck to all us ladies!! So glad one of us has had good news so far!

Roll on 2-40 !!

The not peeing thing is still scaring me though! I have measured out a jug of squash in the fridge!

xxx

I will be logging on later too, mine is at 2:30pm today, I am really excited that today has arrived and that i will see my beautiful baby but also anxious for the tests etc.

Good luck ladies

:dust:

I hope we all have healthy babies waving back at us :happydance::happydance:

I think you just need a full ish bladder don't you? I will be peeing up until lunch time but as long as your bladder is full at the time, I don't see a problem do you ? my appointment is 2:30

xxx

I think you just need a full ish bladder don't you? I will be peeing up until lunch time but as long as your bladder is full at the time, I don't see a problem do you ? my appointment is 2:30

xxx

My letter said to drink 500ml an hour before and not go to the toilet from that point. I am trying to squeeze as much out as possible till then!

xxx

Ive been for my scan and everything went fine :) Ive been put back to 9Wks 6 days :( but on the plus side i get to go back in 2 weeks for another scan :D:D:D

WOW i loved seeing my baby, its little heartbeat going like the clappers :) It was waving its arms and legs with all its fingers and toes around like mad :D <3

Scan went well and forward 4 days! :happydance: It was so fast though, we must have been in there less than 5 mins. I peed before leaving house because I forgot I wasn't meant to so bladder was empty for scan so piccies a bit poor, boo! Still, happy happy happy. Pleased to hear everyone else's went well too.

xx

was so good to see little one today, i had been focused on getting through sickness and all the practicalities, really nice to see what it is really about, a new little person in our lives :) looking forward to seeing all your pics :)

Bummer that I have the latest scan. :growlmad:

Glad to see that all of you had good ones. It seems almost nobody in second trimester had one today, most did yesterday.

& I had a good scan at 10 weeks, no fanny cam! lol!

FX that my LO shows the goods and they can get him/her on 3D.

Been for my scan and baby looks fine. Waving, hiccuping and kicking. After 12 weeks of worry, I really needed to see that. My nuchal reading was 1.6 but i still have to wait for my blood results before they can give me the ratio. Apparently if I am high risk they will call me before this time next week, if not I wait for the letter.

Good luck with your scans :thumbup:

xxxx

hey I couldnt find this thread earlier.
My scan went well too, baby was waving and kicking away and measured exactly 12+2 which was great! My Nuchal measurement was 1.2mm so far so good :thumbup:

https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/babyrobinson.jpg

Yay, had my scan, it was amazing!!!

got put foward to 12+3, the first thing baby did was wave at us! then at the end he (me guessing!) clapped!!

He wouldnt lay still for ages so was in there about 20 min just watching him wriggle around!

All measurements etc are normal but we still have to wait to get our blood tests back etc.

So glad everyone had good news

xxx

Hi, had my scan too! Put forward to 13+2 (from 12+4)! Just AMAZING to see him/her kicking around but couldn't do NT scan, firstly because LO decided to do a headstand and then 30mins later wasn't quite on it's side and facing away! Got some photos though. I'm going back on Monday morning to try again. Really pleased your scans went well, keeping fingers crossed for a good result on Monday and a better position! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->