First Scan on Monday... SCARED!

hope2bmother

Reaction score
I'll be 11 weeks on Monday and I'll be having an ultrasound at 3:15 pm. I'm terrified. I want to be excited, but I'm nervous beyond words. I had a miscarriage in December and was devastated. I have always wanted to be a mother! This pregnancy has been a lot different than the one in which I MC'd. I've been nauseated all day every day, aversions left and right, no spotting (except for about a total of 4 drops after working out/having a stressful day running all over on 2 isolated occasions). My hCG at 6 weeks was 39,000 and at 10 weeks, 84,000. I've been feeling so optimistic till now! Now I'm just plain anxious! Any one else?

I had my first on Friday- I paid private at 7+4, as I couldn't wait for the 12 week one- due to some spotting and a previous miscarriage I've been really worried

I felt sick/scared on the drive over to the place and my heart was hammering when she put the gel on

Baby was there, small obviously but the heart was there

I'll spend the next few weeks anxious for the 12 week one now!

I'm sure you'll be fine x

I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow too! I will actually only be 11 though like you as I had an early scan at what I thought was 8+5 and they put me back to 7+5.

I go between being so excited to very nervous. I think if all is ok I'll really start enjoying being pregnant (looking at baby clothes etc!!) so trying to focus on that.

I too am nasueaous all day and retching a lot, it's awful but it is a very good sign that all is progressing well!

Please let me know how it goes x x.

Mine is tomorrow, too!

I'm absolutely terrified too after my previous losses but I feel completely different to any of other time, I'm nauseous, want to clean EVERYTHING, smell and food aversions etc so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Good luck ladies :hugs: xxx

Thank you all! Good luck with your scans! Please post updates! I'll do the same!:hugs:

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow morning but think I'm only 11 weeks due to ov/ early scan putting me back!
I'm not too nervous this time due to my terrible all day and night sickness making me think things must be ok...but then every so often I think "oh no but what if it's still not ok??" Lol

image.jpg

Little Legume! HR 172 and measuring bang on at 11w1d! Thank you for all your reassurances! And please, give updates!

Such a lovely picture :cloud9:

Didn't get a picture but my little squish is right on track and got to see and hear a lovely strong flickering heartbeat :cloud9: xxx

Such a lovely picture :cloud9:

Didn't get a picture but my little squish is right on track and got to see and hear a lovely strong flickering heartbeat :cloud9: xxx

Thank you! And I'm so happy you got to hear a lovely strong flickering heart beat! There's no sound like it in the entire universe!

All went well here too! measuring 11+2
Glad yours all went well too!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Ours went beautifully too! Our little one was jumping around wriggling it's arms and legs!! Cutest sight in the whole world!! They put me at 11+3 so very close to all you guys!
Feel officially pregnant now!!
So glad everyone else's went well! Congrats all ! X x x

Congrats to all of you :) I have my 12 week scan a week today. I will be 12 + 1 as they put me back 4 days at my private scan a few weeks ago.

Beautiful news all around! Please keep the updates flowing in! And please include pictures if you can! xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->