First Scan Tomorrow...EEK!

furbabies

Reaction score
I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm flitting between excited at seeing baby for the first time and nervous that something could be wrong.

The fact I'm at work preparing for maternity leave already (I've been here so long that nobody else has a clue how to do my job so I'm writing a "how to" guide whilst it is half-term and quiet) isn't helping.

I'm also desperate to know how far along I am as it is a mystery at the moment. If I'm not 12 weeks (or more) along I think both mothers will have a coronary because they'll have to keep quiet a bit longer and I may go into hibernation as trying to hide my bump is becoming a nightmare lol.

Will you keep it quiet until 12 weeks even if you're scan is ok? I think even if you're only 11 and the scan is ok you agree probably ok to tell if you want to

I will probably tell my close friends, as I am out with them at the weekend so they will be wondering why I'm not drinking but will hold off telling anybody else just in case.

Scan didn't go well. The baby had failed to develop but my body still thought I was pregnant. Now waiting to miscarry which is awful but I'm trying to get through it by holding onto the thought that at least it is just the sac etc & not the baby. We are both devastated but my OH is being amazing.

oh no! :( so sorry to hear that!! :hugs:

my scan yesterday showed a sac but no baby, but he said there's still a chance but i am loosing hope.

oh no! :( so sorry to hear that!! :hugs:

my scan yesterday showed a sac but no baby, but he said there's still a chance but i am loosing hope.

Sorry I've not been on here much. How far along are you? Do you have a date for another scan?x

fur, how are you feeling?? :hugs:

wednesday is my follow-up scan... very nervous. i'm about 7 &1/2 weeks.

I wasn't doing too badly but then got told my sister is 13 weeks pregnant with her fifth & that hit me hard. Not helped by my mother sending me messages saying she wished it was my sister who was miscarrying not me & other stuff which had me wide awake & in tears at 4 am. Also spotting this morning so I think things are finally starting to happen.

Juliet I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it is good news tomorrow x

fur, so sorry! that would be so hard to hear while you are going through this.

while i was going through a couple rough years of infertility before i got pregnant with my twins, everyone around me,m family and friends, were all getting pregnant. it was SO HARD. i know nothing we can say can help what you are going through, but I feel like I can relate to how you must feel that your sister is pregnant with 5th.

tomorrow i'll know more about what is going on with me but I am pretty sure i am going to miscarry.

How did you scan go Julie? Hope all fine x

Sorry stupid phone it should say juliett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"