first step to a little one

julieka

Reaction score
Wow... I am glad that I am finally here! my DH FINALLY announced to me on Friday that he thinks that we should stop preventing getting pregnant! I have been soooo ready for a little one for ages now, and just so happy that we are one step closer. Been off the pill since September 2010 am 26, just married, and have PCOS. Anyone out there in similar situation? As much as we are not "actively trying" I can't help but look at the diary for fertile dates. do you guys do the same?? xx:hugs:

Congratualtions on taking the first step. Me and OH have agreed for me stop BC to help me lose weight in preparation for ttc as we are probably about a year off yet. But I will be making notes with regards to my af and cm to find out when I wil OVing and then I will hope for a happy accident. My Oh doesn't have a clue about things like that so hopefully I won't have to wait a year.

We are totally ready for this apart from me being on the larger side but if it happens it happens, big people have babies all the time without problems.

So sending you plenty of baby dust x x

Bless ya! That's how we started in September. just trying to loose those extra pounds getting into an exercise routine etc. still hate running, and just stood on the scales this morning :-( Needles to say I am munching away at a cucumber now :-S hope you have a little "accident" before the year is over! I am certainly hoping for mine! Baby dust right back at ya!! xx

I still have just short of weeks worth of bc to take and then waiting for my first af in 5 years, scary!!!

Would love a BFP before the end of the year as I've always wanted to have a baby (or at least be pg) before my 30th which is 5th Jan. So fingers crossed.

Maybe we could be NTNP buddies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->