First time IVF Buddies

Hi ladies. How r we all?

Just to let u know my little girl was born on 22.06.2016 weighing 7.14 at 37+5 after an emergency c section. Can't believe she is 3 weeks old already and we are so in love xx

Congrats zelly on your daughter:flower:

I'm currently 27+4 today and things seem to be going well. I'm team :yellow: all the way so will first find out the gender when baby is born. Only complication is I have a low lying placenta that's close to my cervix (found at my 20 week anomaly scan) and need to go in for an extra scan at 32 weeks to see if it's moved. If not, I'll be needing a planned C-section:wacko:

I'm currently 27+4 today and things seem to be going well. I'm team :yellow: all the way so will first find out the gender when baby is born. Only complication is I have a low lying placenta that's close to my cervix (found at my 20 week anomaly scan) and need to go in for an extra scan at 32 weeks to see if it's moved. If not, I'll be needing a planned C-section:wacko:

Thank you. I had that and at my 34 week scan it had gone right back up. Apparently quite common and usually does go back up.

They were worried about her weight, initially to big and then too small and I had reduced movements so they decided to induce me but then her heart rate was all over place and one point they couldn't find it so rushed me down for emergency c section. Was scary but she was/is fine.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I hope your placenta moves up xx

Thank you. I had that and at my 34 week scan it had gone right back up. Apparently quite common and usually does go back up.

They were worried about her weight, initially to big and then too small and I had reduced movements so they decided to induce me but then her heart rate was all over place and one point they couldn't find it so rushed me down for emergency c section. Was scary but she was/is fine.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I hope your placenta moves up xx

Yeah I heard that it does normally move up so here's hoping! Glad yours did:flower:

Wow sorry that the birth went that way but glad you're both ok:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->