First time IVF Buddies

Wow.... Congrats Tootsi. Seding you lots of baby dust xx

I am doing well thank you x

Thanks guys not feeling very hopeful at the minute just feel like my period is about to start any second. I've been feeling quite sickly but today's there's nothing. Trying to stay positive as I have not bled as of yet. I just can't settle �� xx

So it turns out that my ER won't be until Thursday. The follies haven't grown very much but the RE said it's the Cetrotide that's inhibiting growth a bit and that there's nothing to worry about. She's sure that a couple of days more with Bemfola and Cetrotide should do it. Go in for another scan on Tuesday.

Congratulations tootsi, fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

How did your scan go today Kat?

I have my cycle review appointment on feb 3rd. I can book in with our nurse to start cycle2 on my February bleed. That should mean i can start buserelin in early march :happydance: xx

Ooops sorry, forgot to update:wacko:

My follies are at: 16 mm, 2 x 18 mm and 19 mm so they gave me the green light to trigger, which I did last night. Going in for ER tomorrow and my ET is scheduled for Saturday (so getting one 2 Day embie put back in like last time) :thumbup:

So they got 2 good eggs out, the 3rd they couldn't get out after 2-3 tries and felt that it was probably of bad quality since it didn't come out within those 2-3 tries so not worth any extra effort to get out. Was super disappointed as was hoping for at least 3 eggs like last time:nope: They'll call me Saturday morning to let me know how many fertilised and tell me what time to come in. FXed these are now extra good as I only have 2:wacko:

So just had my transfer. It was a top grade embie so the RE says my chances of pregnancy are at their highest with this one:happydance: The bad news was the last egg did fertilise but had divided really badly so they have to throw it out so no frostie(s) yet again:nope:

Another miscarriage. Devastated �� x

I'm so, so sorry Tootsi :hugs::hugs:

Maybe you've already mentioned it but have they tested you to find out why this happens?

Yeh I've had all the tests they offer, they can't find anything wrong xx

Oh tootsi, im so sorry hun :hugs:

Kat, im so pleased you got at least one great embie despite the outcome of egg collection. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->