First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

LadySosa-thinking about you today. Let us know what happens with your results.

Fun and I went for a short run/walk in the rain today and then I made a potato and spinach casserole. It turned out pretty well. I want to keep eating it but it's because there is no meat and it's not filling me up. Maybe popcorn will help.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh Lady, I'm so, so very sorry! :hugs::hugs: Have a big glass of wine and take the time you need. We'll be here.

Oh LadySosa, I wish I had checked back after I posted. We posted at the same time. I'm so sorry. It totally sucks getting a negative after all this time and waiting so long. You know I know how it feels. :hugs:

The good news is you have three more frosties so you can try again whenever you are ready.

Ok so do you have to make a follow up appointment with your doctor? How soon can you try again? Dust yourself off this week and lets get started again. No looking back. <3

Lady- I'm so sorry.you are in my thoughts. Sending you hugs. We are here when you're ready to talk.

So sorry Lady. I know you are probably wracking your brain trying to make sense of why it didn't work. Trust that it will soon, as you can tell by this thread, it does happen. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Lady I am sorry about your results. I know you have been waiting so long with delays here & there like a lot of us. Just know this one was not the right one. But you do have a good one in there. I hope you feel good enough to try again quickly. It is def not over. Good luck to you & your husband. It will happen!

Thank you so much ladies. All your kind words mean a lot to me. I was pretty crushed when I heard the news. I was home alone and listened to the VM (DH was on his way home from some errands). I just started bawling and when he got home I didn't have to say anything..he knew. We hugged for a while, wallowed in our self-pity then quickly came to terms with it and moved forward. I said, "you better take me out to dinner and feed me some wine. Now let's go get a cup of coffee." Hehe. So we dinked around all weekend, did a little shopping, hung out with the pup. We'd planned to go to a dinner party Saturday night but I really didn't feel like being social, so we cancelled. Last night I started to feel down again, just knowing that work starts again Monday morning and I have nothing to get excited about. Naturally the thoughts start running through my head like, "What if I never get pregnant??" Argh. I know it's not logical so I try to shut down the negativity when it pops into my head.
It's weird, I am still cramping and bleeding, and still having major body aches. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night.

I'll call my nurse today and find out what happens next. We are ready to get this show on the road (again)!

Terri - how is stimming going?

Lady - my body never felt right after a medicated cycle. You may want to ask if you need a cycle off...but I don't think you have to wait. FET cycles are so heavily monitored. I had to do bcp...can't remember if you did that or Lupron.

It is funny you ladies going for the wine when in a bad mood. We were never big drinkers. So if I felt like crap after a let down, we would always go out to eat somewhere & normally I would either go to our trans fat heaven buffet or get a steak! When on my period I usually get a huge burger at Hardees for lunch. We are def foodies!

Speaking of which, before I went through my FET I was getting over hibachi & Chinese. Well we went there this weekend. It was just awful for me. My poor husband...it is his fav. But I am just over it.

Terri - when is the estimated retrieval? Hope the meds are going well.

Lady-I'm glad you got through the weekend and your DH was right by your side. All of this pregnancy stuff is so hard thing to deal with emotionally. I have the same thoughts as you, but then I think about all the success on this board and others, and I just know that my time will come. I believe God has a plan for me and even though I wish he would just share half the time (ha ha), it's probably for the best that I do not know what it is or I'd probably try to change it. HA! You'll be ok, and I'll be ok. Hopefully your nurse agrees for you to get started right away. <3

I had my bw/us this morning and my right ovary was hiding. This happened last week as well. Not sure what's going on there. I did ask my doctor about the differences between Follistim and Gonal F and he said 'Absolutely nothing. Some insurances pay for one and not the other, but they are exactly the same.' I said 'Gee, thanks..I was trying to hope for a different outcome based on different medicine.' He didn't say anything. bwwaahaa! Of course, my doctor is not a morning person, so he wasn't as jokey as he is at other times. Now I'll just wait for them to call me and tell me to keep my meds the same, most likely, and I'll go back in two days. There better be some growth. Things looked pretty barren this morning. :football:

Lady I know this is such an emotional roller coaster, and it dominates our thoughts. Have faith that it will happen. I can't speak for everyone, but for me acupuncture really made a huge difference. It got me into a Zen state even with the meds. I firmly believe my body was as balanced as could be before the retrieval, and for someone with an AMH of less than 1, getting 15 eggs all mature which meant I stimulated evenly for almost all the follies. I got 2 stellar embies, but I think my body was ready for it, blood flow, energy, all in alignment. It took the edge off my emotions and I was as even keeled as I could be. I went twice a week and she hooked the needles to a stim machine to give me the deepest treatment possible. Even if you don't do this, please don't even think that it will never happen. Have faith and stay positive. It will happen.

Lady-I'm glad you got through the weekend and your DH was right by your side. All of this pregnancy stuff is so hard thing to deal with emotionally. I have the same thoughts as you, but then I think about all the success on this board and others, and I just know that my time will come. I believe God has a plan for me and even though I wish he would just share half the time (ha ha), it's probably for the best that I do not know what it is or I'd probably try to change it. HA! You'll be ok, and I'll be ok. Hopefully your nurse agrees for you to get started right away. <3

I had my bw/us this morning and my right ovary was hiding. This happened last week as well. Not sure what's going on there. I did ask my doctor about the differences between Follistim and Gonal F and he said 'Absolutely nothing. Some insurances pay for one and not the other, but they are exactly the same.' I said 'Gee, thanks..I was trying to hope for a different outcome based on different medicine.' He didn't say anything. bwwaahaa! Of course, my doctor is not a morning person, so he wasn't as jokey as he is at other times. Now I'll just wait for them to call me and tell me to keep my meds the same, most likely, and I'll go back in two days. There better be some growth. Things looked pretty barren this morning. :football:

Terri my right always seemed to hide too. Only 1 Dr could ever find it. Good luck, sending you good energy to grow follies grow!!

Lady - Hang in there. It sounds like you and your DH are supporting each other which is great. Take some time to recoup but don't give up!!! We won't allow it. :)

Terri - Way too early to be worried. I'm sure things will pick up speed before your next appt. Did the doctor mention anything about your right ovary? Or the fibroid? I wonder if they'll want to do anything about it before you have your transfer, since you're holding out for a few cycles anyway.

Beagle - I tend to indulge in BOTH when I'm upset - Alcohol AND food. So, I guess that makes me a fat ass. :)

Hi everyone else! I had a busy weekend and I'm pooped today. Do NOT feel like being at work so I'm hoping the day starts to move faster. It's my sister's 40th birthday today and I have no idea what to get her. Any ideas??

Thanks again ladies for the encouragement!!

Terri - I always had a hidden ovary too - I think it was my left one. That seems to be pretty normal. And yes, you are way too early to worry about follies! You just started, you got lots of time for those suckers to grow and multiply.

Kfs - Ha! Me too. Too much booze AND food. And spending money. So that makes me a broke fat ass. Haha. Although now I am such a lightweight - one glass of wine and I am feelin' good. HBD to your sis. Ooh, that's a tough one on gift ideas. How about jewelry? That's always my go-to for a lady's gift. Women always love jewelry. :)

Beagle - I did both - BCP leading up to ER then Lupron leading up to FET. Ugh. So, so, so not looking forward to Lupron again.

Booger - I forgot to say, awesome scan! Your little one is growing! Congrats!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

BabyW - how is Jack? Is he feeling better?

I just got my sister a gift certificate online for k-cups. You can buy a box or individual. Also I like getting women Victoria Secret gift cards.

Lady and Mrs W, I wanted to say how sorry I am that this cycle didn't work out for you girls. Trust me when I tell you I know exactly how you are feeling... My fresh cycle didn't work out at all (not even a faint line), and then my first FET ended up as a CP really fast. I had those same thoughts as Lady each time... what if I never get pregnant? But I forced those thoughts out of my mind, and never, ever lost faith. I swear, my faith is the reason I'm sitting here prego right now. I just wasn't going to give up until it worked, and then the third time was the charm for me. You're gonna get there too, I'm sure of it. And when you do, all the tears, fears, injections, waiting, etc. will feel a million miles behind you, I promise!<3

Thanks again ladies for the encouragement!!

Terri - I always had a hidden ovary too - I think it was my left one. That seems to be pretty normal. And yes, you are way too early to worry about follies! You just started, you got lots of time for those suckers to grow and multiply.

Kfs - Ha! Me too. Too much booze AND food. And spending money. So that makes me a broke fat ass. Haha. Although now I am such a lightweight - one glass of wine and I am feelin' good. HBD to your sis. Ooh, that's a tough one on gift ideas. How about jewelry? That's always my go-to for a lady's gift. Women always love jewelry. :)

Beagle - I did both - BCP leading up to ER then Lupron leading up to FET. Ugh. So, so, so not looking forward to Lupron again.

Booger - I forgot to say, awesome scan! Your little one is growing! Congrats!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

BabyW - how is Jack? Is he feeling better?

Thanks for asking, he is doing much better. Still slightly congested, but he's got so many teeth coming it, it's bound to happen. Poor guy is drooling like a St Bernard. When this round is done he will have 13-15 teeth. Tomorrow he is 15mos!!! It went so fast. Wed is my level 2 scan which I am super pumped for...haven't seen baby girl in 2 mos. I'm starting to get back spasms here and there from a vertebrae in the middle of my back that always gets out of alignment when I'm prego...but it didn't happen util I was 9mos last time. I know holding Jack on my hip doesn't help things, but going to the Chiro on Wed after the sono.

This cold/virus was a doozy...dh and I had it for 2 weeks, and he never gets sick and if he does its for 2-3 days max. So ready for Spring!

Brighteyez - So glad to hear your embies are hanging in there and are even ahead of schedule. Congrats.

Booger - Great Scan!! So glad everything is looking as it should be.

LadySosa - I'm so so sorry to hear about your negative. I know how you must be feeling right now :hugs: I'm so glad you're ready to jump right back into it though. Will they be willing to start you back on BCP as soon as AF arrives?

Mrs. W - I'm so sorry about your negative as well. I think I saw you say on a different board that you were going to switch clinics? Are you still planning to do that?

Terri - You definitely got time for your ovary to come out of hiding and for those follicles to grow. You'll be in my thoughts and my prayers!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I started lightly bleeding (red) on Saturday morning but then it was light pink by Saturday night and gone by Sunday morning. I know it can be totally normal but I just can't help but freak out anytime I see blood. Makes me so anxious. Especially since I spotted last time too and we all know how that ended :( I had another beta this morning, so I'll let you know as soon as I get the results. They better call me TODAY this time lol!! I HOPE the results are able to put my mind at ease!!

P.S. I know a lot of you just can't wait for spring to arrive (especially our east coasters) but it was in the 90's here this weekend. 90's in March. It's like we skipped winter and spring and are already heading into summer. If this is any indication of what our summer is going to be like, I'm going to die. Ok I'm done complaining :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->