First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

:wohoo: Yay Amy!! Can't wait to hear about your Christmas BFP!! I'll be checking in from New Mexico.

That's awesome Amy! Good luck!

Terri - have fun on vacation.

Brighteyez - hoping you & babies are staying healthy & strong.

Nothing new here.

Yay! Congrats Amy!! This has to be it- can't wait for your Christmas BFP :)

Amy - Congrats on PUPO!!! :dust: FXed for you! When is your beta/will you start testing?

I will probably start testing at 7dpt which is Christmas Eve. My actual beta isn't until the 29th.

That's awesome Amy! Good luck!

Terri - have fun on vacation.

Brighteyez - hoping you & babies are staying healthy & strong.

Nothing new here.

Thank you beaglemom we are doing ok a little spotting here and there but ok. Just so tired all time and hungry!!!:haha: How are you doing?

Amy - congrats on being PASP!!! Can't wait to hear about the BFP next week :happydance:

:xmas3:Hi ladies!

Just a quick login to say Hello and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you.

I'll be popping in to see Amy's BFP tomorrow or Christmas Day. I am so hoping you get your Christmas miracle this year!

I hope you are all doing well and have a wonderful holiday. :xmas9:

Lady - I hope you are soaking up some nice weather in Guatemala.

We should have a white Christmas here (which I am happy about - makes it seem more like Christmas when there is snow on the ground - at least in Montana). :xmas7:

Merry Christmas everyone!! I'm off to New Mexico later tonight, but will be checking in on you.

I would love to see some babies in Christmas outfits.....I've got nothing else going on. :haha:

Good morning everyone!!!

Soooooo....

I tested this morning and it was positive BUT.... it is SOOO light. It took like 1.5 - 2 minutes to even show up and the pictures below are after it dried so it's even a little darker there even though it's still SO light. I know I should be happy, it's Christmas Eve, I got a BFP, but I'm not enjoying it at all. This SO reminds me of how my chemical started. It's exactly the same. Extremely faint at 7dpt and then it just never got darker. So I can't stop worrying. *Sigh* Why can't anything about this process be simple? I know I should be happy, I keep telling myself it could have been negative. A faint positive is better than a negative any day. I am just praying it gets darker tomorrow so I can put my fragile little mind at ease!!

Anyways, I really hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! We are having everyone over here tonight so that should be fun. Tamales, guacamole, Christmas presents :xmas9:

I'll check back in tomorrow.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 25
Awww Amy. I wish this process was simpler, too. I know it's hard but try to stay positive and just keep on praying! I'll be praying and thinking about you for sure!!! Chin up girl.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Headed to my cousins in a bit. Tomorrow, we'll spend the morning here, the afternoon at my sister's, and the evening at my DHs Aunt's. We'll have Xmas with the rest of my DHs family on the 27th. Phew. Exhausted just thinking about it but I'm so excited for Adeline's first Christmas. Love you girls.

Amy-awww. I want to be excited too but it's nerve wracking. I'll just hope that tomorrow will be darker and you can have a wonderful Christmas. Sometimes TTC and the holidays just don't mix. I'll do a happy dance for you for your test being positive. :happydance: love ya.

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Amy - Keep your chin up. I know you're worried after everything you've been through but it's still positive. I am so hoping that your next test is darker. I am keeping you in my thoughts!

kfs - Your Christmas does sound exhausting but how awesome you have so many people to celebrate Christmas with. And it will be so much fun with Adeline! Merry Christmas to you!

I am so weepy today! Who knew what a having a kid could do to make your heart just burst with emotion. We keep getting all these packages for little Piper and it just amazes me how generous and thoughtful people are.

And I'm sure a lot of my weepiness has to do with the fact that my Mom is leaving on Monday. I thought for sure I'd be ready to see her go but I'm not. Well, a part of me is because I know that DH and I need to get into our own groove but it's going to tear me up to watch her leave for the airport. Little Piper just loves her already and who knows when we will see her again. I'm going to be very lonely when DH goes back to work and it's just me in the house.

Terri - We must have cross-posted. Enjoy your trip to New Mexico. Eat some tamales and biscochitos for me. Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day filled with love and joy!!

So after I posted yesterday, I managed to talk myself off the anxiety ledge lol. I took a digital test and it was also positive. So I just told myself, you're only 7dp5dt, you just got a positive digital test. That's pretty great, be happy. So that helped. My test this morning was only just a teeny tiny bit darker but I'm not gonna let it worry me, right now I'm pregnant :)

Thank you guys for all your support. I really love all of you!!

Amy - Oh, that's so great about the tests! I really think this is it. Enjoy it for now and enjoy your Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Just checking in from Guatemala! Last night we went to mass at 7 then to dinner at DH's aunt's house (ate at 10:30- ugh!) then off to his brother-in-law's parent's house for more socializing. At midnight it was a big deal, there are fireworks and a champagne toast. We were able to head out around 1am. Oy! Then this morning all the nieces and nephews came over for breakfast and presents. All my in-laws gave me adorable little girl outfits (and I was also feeling a little weepie haha). Now we are getting ready for lunch at DH's other aunt's house, then we have dinner at his dad's side of the family. This place is exhausting for an introvert like myself! Constant socializing! We'll head home Sunday and I wish I had another day to myself to rest, but it's back to work Monday.

Amy- that is great news about your positive test! Try not to stress too much, I'm glad you're keeping your mind in the positive! I know it's hard not to think of all the outcomes after all you've been thru.

Booger- Piper is such a cutie! What a fun time for her first Christmas. Sorry your mom is heading home. Hopefully you all will get to see her again soon!

Terri- have fun in New Mexico! Remind me- are u visiting your sister? What's the weather like there??

Just lounging around the house for us today & eating. I love it. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

Booger - sorry mom is leaving. New babies make you emotional because of real emotion & hormones. I know I was so upset when my husband went back to work. Next baby he is def taking a longer leave. He just couldn't with the new promotion. Today is one month until I start work. Some days at home are so exhausting I wonder if I will enjoy being back at work. But then I think of him in daycare & think how guilty I feel. I only breastfeed at night now to prepare for daycare. I feel guilty about that too. It is just tough all around. We went to see Star Wars & he was with a babysitter for the first time. He did really well but I worry I do not make more of an effort at a schedule & daycare will be a hard adjustment. I just keep thinking after taxes I will be mostly debt free besides my mortgage. And then my 2017 I hope to be pregnant again & home. I just keep thinking I had to go in to debt to create him & I have to just work hard to make a better situation for our family.

Amy - digitals are way less sensitive that the sticks so awesome you got a positive! I am sure you are just starting out slow & things will pick up quickly. When is the beta?

I am going to try to edit this post on my phone to add some pics...sorry some are sideways.

Attachments

• IMG_20151213_162154.jpg
    IMG_20151213_162154.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151225_100954.jpg
    20151225_100954.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151218_083311.jpg
    20151218_083311.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151222_182406.jpg
    20151222_182406.jpg