First Time Mom-Due April 1st 2012

motorcyclemom

Reaction score
Hi all, I am 37 and pregnant for the first time, I am due April 1st and would love to have someone to chat with that has a similar due date. Thanks all. Have a great day!

Hi, I am also due april 1st!! I am 25 and pregnant with my 2nd. I would love to chat with you during our pregnancies :)

Hi Leilahs_mummy and Congratulations! Thank you, I was hoping to find a few to chat with throughout my PG. This is my first time and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I think April 1st is the perfect date, in the Spring before the heat! (I'm in Canada)
I see a few ppl have posted they have already had scans at this time. My Dr has made me an apt for a scan but not till September :( Have you had one yet?
(I gotta figure out how to get those cute little tickers lol)
Do you do MSN chat too?

Congratulations to you too!! Early April is a really great time to have a baby. Leilah (my nearly 18 month old) was born in April 2010 and it was a beautiful time to give birth - the cherry blossom were in full blossom, it wasn't too hot nor cold, it was just lovely!!

I'm Australian but living in Japan... I think the time difference between us is quite big? It's 7.30pm, 8th August at the moment. So I don't think MSN chat would work :(

In Japan you get a scan at every appointment so I am lucky that I have already had my first. I was 5w6d at the time and we could see the gestation sac and the yolk sac. The doctor didn't specificially point out the fetal pole to me but then again I just might not have understood it, lol. My Japanese isn't the best!! My next appointment is in 2 weeks where hopefully we will be able to see the heartbeat...

If you click on one of the tickers you like then it will take you to the website you can make them at :) Then you just need to copy and paste the link into your signature :)

Oh thats cool! I cant wait for my first scan...so how have you been feeling throughout this? So far I have been pretty good. Tired and two days of nausea so far, otherwise been feeling good. I work 12 hour shifts and they are definitely my biggest challenge right now, i am totally exhausted by the end of the shift, especially when I work nights.
Can we send private messages on this, or is it just a forum? Are you on FB?
I found the tickers, thanks for your help!

Hey! Sorry, I keep forgetting to check my subscriptions area - normally just scroll down the 1st trimester threads...

I am pretty sure you can send private messages? I have gotten a few from different people. It might be easier to use that as it notifies you every time you sign in if you have new messages.

I have been so exhausted - literally falling asleep when my daughter does during the day and going to bed at 10pm every night. I feel sorry for you - working 12 hour shifts must be hard!!!

Morning sickness hit me around 5 weeks. I have only vomited once or twice though but feel so sick all day/every day. The joys of pregnancy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->