First time mommy here!

JennyAshley

Reaction score
Good morning all, I just wanted to kinda introduce myself on here as I'm sure I will have a lot of questions in the months to come. I am 5 weeks along, and so incredibly happy! I did have a few quick questions though:

1. Did any of you experience restless leg syndrome during pregnancy? I use to get it maybe once every 4 or 5 months BUT for the past week I've been getting it every single night. It makes it incredibly difficult to sleep and it's so frustrating. I'm not sure if it's happening because of the pregnancy or not but I imagine it is since I was so rarely affected by it before and now it's an every-single-night thing.

2. Are cramps a bad sign? They feel like period cramps, but at the same time not like period cramps. Not sure how to explain but I've looked up some stuff online and gotten so many different answers from articles, some say it's fine, some say it's a bad sign, I don't know what to think and I'm worried so if any of you could maybe tell me your experiences, I'd really appreciate it :)

That is all for now, I look forward to chatting with you guys and making friends on here, thank you for taking the time to read this long post!

I'm new to this too so I hope you get answers from someone more experienced but....

I kind of felt like that last night with the restless legs... I found when it's too hot at night it makes it worse. Try making it cooler at night or even changing which blanket you're using.

Also i've had cramps (mostly in the beginning) which have mostly subsided now. I'll be 5 weeks Sunday. I think it's fine, our uterus and bladder and stuff is expanding and i guess that's why! It doesn't worry me I just feel like stuff is busy growing a baby in there!

Congrats ladies... I am also 5 weeks with my first, though this is my 3rd pregnancy so hoping its third time lucky.

I have no idea what restless leg syndrome is?

As for slight cramps I have been having them last two days and doc says its perfectly normal things are starting to stretch inside now, had an ultrasound on Tuesday and got to see the little sac all in the right place..

Hi ladies, Congratulation and a happy and healthy 9 months to all.

There is a thread for those expecting # 1 in the pregnancy groups and discussions. It's really helpful and you all are welcome to join there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->