First time moms due in September 2015?

melewen

Reaction score
Are there any first-time moms out there due around september 2015?

Yes, me!! I'm so excited! How are you? Any symptoms?
Judging by my last period, I might be due Sept 18. I have a doc appt today. She'll probably send me for blood and a us. I can't wait to see if everything is going well. The wait is frustrating!

Yes it is!! How did your appointment go? I'm due around september 21, and I went for my third round of betas today, hoping to have levels around 3000 so I can get a scan soon! I honestly don't have tons of symptoms, just like tired and dry skin and cold feet and super thirsty. Strong heartbeat. That's about it. What about you?

Me :) but only just!..... Due September 1st!
Can not wait :) I have felt ok, I feel kind of like I'm hungover , headache, thirsty and appetite isn't great but I'm not too bad yet !

Me too! My best guess is Sept 25th, but I won't see my doc until Feb 24th for more info (seems SO far away!) We were TTC for over a year, so our good news still doesn't seem real! I keep taking wondfos to reassure myself that's not a dream LOL

I've been feeling pretty good. Some breast tenderness, nighttime cramping, and constipation (thank god for psyllium fiber!)

Lucy yes I feel hungover too! I just took a nap while dh went for a run.. I am totally worthless!! Haha

Snuffleupagus yes that does seem far away! We're just making sure mine isn't ectopic otherwise I'm sure I'd have to wait a while too. It took us 7 months to conceive so I feel just how you do. I even took a FRER last night with basically clear wee and it looked like against BFP.. If the lines were reversed! So that made me feel better but I'm with you, it still feels like a dream!

Hi!! Just got back from my doc now. Bloodwork for tomorrow and she told me to schedule my scan for when I turn 7 weeks, so I will call tomorow. I'm so anxious to make sure it's not ectopic as well since my first one was 3 years ago!
She also gave me a perscription for morning sickness.... since I was feeling nauseous while I was sitting in the doc office. I filled it, but I probably won't take it unless it gets worse. I haven't had to run off to the bathroom yet.
Aside from a little bit of nausea, I've found I get winded really easily and this morning I felt soooo heavy (like I was 12 weeks instead of only 5).

I can't wait to hear your blood results! I hope I don't have to wait til 7 weeks for a scan.. I am like the least patient person ever! Was your last BFP that EP three years ago?

Technically it was unconfirmed ectopic. They saw fluid in my tubes but couldn't confirm it. They said if it was, my body resolved itself. You'd think she'd let me go sooner for the scan to make sure!!
It feels different this time though. Last time my HCG never went beyond 5 weeks, even though I should have been 8. I'm hopeful :) Trying to be more excited then nervous. I really want baby #1!!!

Morning sickness has kicked in pretty good starting at dinner last night. Might need those pills sooner than I thought. Peppermint is one of my strong aversions right now... and of course the prenatal vitamins have peppermint flavour... gross.

Going for bloodwork today! Excited to get my results. Hope they come quick!

Uh oh! Hope you feel better.. That's awful about peppermint! That's supposed to really help with nausea.. Of course! lol. Can't wait to hear your numbers.

I keep sort of wondering why I don't have a ton of synptoms! My HCG yesterday was 5795 which is pretty high and I'm at the doc now waiting for an early scan and to talk with my OB. so I guess I'll ask her if it's normal! I'm a bit tired but you know how when you wake up super early you feel tired like.. In your eyes? That's how I feel all the time! Not like totally exhausted but just like... I didn't sleep that much last night?

Have any of you ladies started planning nurseries or registries?!

Don't worry too much. Every pregnancy is different. Consider yourself lucky you have few symptoms yet ;)
I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm exhausted, plus it was the first time I woke up in the middle of the night to pee.
I got my first scan booked for Jan 29 at noon :) I'll be 6w6d!! Hope I don't go nuts before then!

I have a few ideas for a nursery but no solid plans yet. Trying not to think too far ahead but it's hard not to!!

So just got back from the doc and they found the little yolk sac and everything looks great! No heartbeat yet but I'm only 5w1d so I didn't expect to see it.. just wanted to so badly! Unfortunately the tech at the office I had to go to is like.. not my favorite, and she wouldn't even give me pictures. She wanted to schedule me for another scan in two weeks so we could see the HB and have DH there -- I was supposed to have my first OB appt today but my doc ran out to deliver a baby right when I was walking in for the u/s! Don't know how I'll make it two more weeks.. :coffee:

Except no coffee for me! And no :wine: AHhh! TV marathon!

Don't worry too much. Every pregnancy is different. Consider yourself lucky you have few symptoms yet ;)
I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm exhausted, plus it was the first time I woke up in the middle of the night to pee.
I got my first scan booked for Jan 29 at noon :) I'll be 6w6d!! Hope I don't go nuts before then!

I have a few ideas for a nursery but no solid plans yet. Trying not to think too far ahead but it's hard not to!!

Only 9 days!!

I'm trying to slow my roll until I see the doctor, but I have done a little brainstorming on nursery colors and I've been spending a lot of time on Lucie's List for registry ideas.

I hate waiting so long just to have someone say everything is going well! I don't think I'll stop feeling nervous until I have some confirmation....

Yay!!! Congrats on seeing the yolk sac!!! Its still something :) Damn those OBs rushing off to deliver babies!!

I'm trying to slow my roll until I see the doctor, but I have done a little brainstorming on nursery colors and I've been spending a lot of time on Lucie's List for registry ideas.

I hate waiting so long just to have someone say everything is going well! I don't think I'll stop feeling nervous until I have some confirmation....

I am so damn impatient! I have been brainstorming nursery ideas for like seven months.. Hahaha. I haven't looked at lucie's list yet! Gotta check it out!

Talking about being impatient.... I found out I was pregnant 5th jan, mid wife appointment was last week but I don't get a confirmation of pregnancy or scan until the 16th February!! I'm tearing my hair out, can't handle all this waiting !

I hope it feels like it goes by fast for you! At least you will have a beautiful tiny little baby to see at your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->