First time moms due in September 2015?

Omg. Soooo cute. They read the cake and his mom broke down in tears. She was soooo happy!!! His dad went into shock and started muttering gibberish about being a grandfather. So funny.

That's too cute!! What a great idea!

AFM just mainly feeling tired all the time and super thirsty. I get like some weird pressure in my uterus and its a little achy or uncomfortable and I've been getting a weird pain deep inside my left buttock... (Buttock.. Yes.. Lol) which apparently is some joint loosening goodness? Few waves of nausea but if I eat a preggie pop drop they go away instantly! Love those

Anyone having bad morning sickness?

Oh! And how did everyone's scans go?! I'm so excited for mine on Thursday!!

No bad morning sickness here. Yay!!
Buttock... :haha: can't say I've had that problem. just twinges on my sides. I also have a lot of cm!! So much that I've been wearing panty-liners... tmi, sorry...

My scan was great!! I saw a tiny heartbeat!! It was amazing :) and I cried of course. I go to the doc tomorrow to get the measurements and beats per min. I actually think my due date will change as well. I think I was measuring small and I think I ovulated late too. I might be a whole week off!!

I was let out of hospital today after a scan! Im measuring small 6+4 but they havent changed my dates as they said the baby will probably catch up!

I have a perfect little baby that measures 7.7mm with a perfect heartbeat of 142.

Im having a better day today but ive been told to just rest and take it easy!

Ahh! I can't wait to see the heartbeat omg!!!!

Anyone else having a scan this week?

I'm still way off for scans! I don't see the doctor for 3 more weeks and I don't think we're doing a scan that day! I just keep trying to tell myself the scan will be all the more impressive when I finally get to it LOL! But I still can't lose this nervous feeling until I get confirmation that everything is going well, oy.

I'm not having morning sickness but WOAH am I getting sensitive to smells and certain foods! This is totally bizarre for me, since I normally have a really poor sense of smell. Meat is worst offender right now.

I find myself only wanting really bland foods (i.e. carbs), which makes me nervous that I'll start gaining weight already. I'm trying to find a good middle ground that makes my stomach happy but is still nutritious.

I'm with you on the aversions. Chicken is like disgusting to me! I can handle red meT though. Very weird. The mere thought of like shrimp makes me shiver

Hi Ladies!!! First time mom due 27th September hope its not too late to join in. Iv been reading your posts and just wanted to introduce myself as well as
Wish you all a healthy and beautiful pregnancy!

Hi tieralse!! :hi:
My dates got changed so I'm now due on Sept 26th!! We're about the same!! How you feeling?
I get waves of nausea, more later in the day. I've been trying the Seabands to help. Had them for 3 days now. They have to be placed properly so I'm not sure if I still get nauseous cuz they are in the wrong spot?? I'm wearing them now and I feel pretty good but earlier I had em on and wasn't feeling too great.

Hi tieralse! :wave:

Carebear I should try those! I only feel sick after I eat really. But I've found that preggie pop drops help immensely. Have you tried them?

No, I've never heard of them??? I'll do some Internet research :) Where do u find them?

Hi Carebear and Melewen!!!

Oh goodness im feeling quite dreadful at the moment! I get the worst nausea
And im exhausted most of of the time! I just cannot wait for september to get here already!!!

I went for my first scan just over a week ago and got to hear my little bubs heartbeat at 6weeks 1day. Amazing experience. I actually got some pills for my nausea then but they dont really help unless you take them quite often! Hate pills right now so theres no point! I can barely keep up with my prenatals but doing my best for the little one.

I have those Preggie Pop Drops! I pop one in if I start to feel unsettled and it calms things down for me. Very handy! Sometimes Tums help too.

I'm getting really impatient to see my little one and share the news that I'm pregnant! These days can't go by fast enough! It will be a huge sigh of relief!

Have you ladies made any baby purchases yet? I'm tempted but holding off for now...

I got Preggie Pop Drops at Motherhood Maternity and you can order them from Amazon too.. which I'll be doing soon! (need.. in.. bulk.. OR ELSE... lol)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083VODME/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0083VODME&linkCode=as2&tag=thestyquo-20&linkId=KH4UFQDEZQVAXMKD

When are all of you telling? We had a great scan last week and feel OK about announcing at 10 1/2 weeks (why 10 1/2 I don't know.. I guess my friend said she had a m/c at 10 weeks so I feel like if I pass that we're good? Never heard of one at 11.. don't tell me if you've heard!!) and we are doing this hilarious parody of the Matthew Mcconaughey Lincoln commercials where my husband is like driving around at night slowly and he has this weird monologue in his head and I go babe.. babe.. BABE IM PREGNANT.. and he doesn't react but his monologue starts talking about like the essence of babies and how he needs to email Todd from HR to add a dependent to our insurance.. haha. Thankfully we have some really open filmmakers in the family!

Haven't bought a thing yet! We did get one gift though :) our friends knew I was preggo when I wasn't drinking lol and they bought us a card and just a little toy. We laughed so much! ... only they would assume I'm pregnant if I'm not drinking...
I can't wait to be unleashed on a baby store!!! Eeeek! So excited to think about it. Probably wait until the 20 week mark when we can find out what we're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->