First time mums/moms

A

AppleBlossom

What are you most nervous about, giving birth or becoming a parent?

I think I'm more nervous about taking my LO home and it suddenly hitting me that she's mine and she's going to depend on me for everything!

I'm more nervous about...all of it! hah.

I'm scared to death of giving birth, but I know when I get my baby I'm going to dote on her and she is going to be very well taken care of.

im scared of needing medical intervention whilst giving birth and the first day at home on our own x

im just worried of giving birth itself, just wondering if id be able to cope with the pain etc... Hope i`ll be fine!!!

You will be fine as well, its just the first few weeks that you will be a bit worried but you will get used to the baby after that!!!!

I think I am equally scared about both. I am starting to read books about childcare so hopefully I'll be more prepared when she gets here!! :hugs:

Giving birth right now, as that's what will happen right before I become a parent :lol:

Def giving birth. I´m hoping that once we get home, my maternal instinct will kick in!!

im not nervous at all right now... takes a bit for things to hit me!

both... although I know the giving birth bit will be over in a matter of hours (hopefully).. Then it's just the next 18+ years... lol..

Em

Im excited about it all!! Not nervous....bar not being able to give a natural birth, i cant get my head around being cut open when im awake....but hopefully that wont happen XXX

I am just nervous about being a mummie!!! The birth isnt so frightening. Zillions of woman do it! But there are shed loads of rubbish mummies out there!

I'm a little nervous about whether i'll know what to do with the LO, especially when i'm on my own, but excited too. Also having sex after and still being me, and will i be sexy to my husband once i'm a mum!!

Definitely giving birth!

I lie awake in bed some nights deading the day she comes, I am PETRIFIED!

I probably should be more worried about bringing her home but im relying on it coming naturally! Oh god now im worried about both!

i won't be scared about the pain until i actually go into labour, where i will probably be in so much pain that i won't have the chance to concentrate on being scared! im scared about stretchmarks and not being able to get back into shape

I still cant imagine having a little baby that is completely mine..... !!!
Im quite excited about labour.... :blush: just to experience it!!

Taking care of an INFANT!!! AHHH!!

I am no longer scared of the labour because that to me is the short part. Raising a child scares me! :(

I dont think im that scared of either right now but im sure i'll find something to be scared of!!

Im pretty excited about everything... the thing that im most worried about is breastfeeding... im still not sure if I want to do it or not.

I'm scared of being the 1 in a million who dies in childbirth, breaks my heart to think of my DH in a 'Jack and Sarah' situation.

If I make it through that it'll be the parenting that scares me! Mostly putting my thumb in their head before it closes over properly, or not supporting their head properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->