First time mums/moms

I'm not feeling scared yet. . But I sure will do when the time comes closer. I've never been in hospital, had an operation, broke a bone, had an accident, so I've never experienced pain. So I'll be shaking like a leaf no doubt when I go into labour. Lol :laugh2:

I'm scared of the pain and whether I'll be able to cope with it - although I know it has to happen so there's no point in worrying but human nature says that I still do worry!
Scared of being sick in labour..
Hoping that the parenting part comes natural to me once little one is here! x

u know wot i'm so busy at the mo that i dont have time to think about anything like that, not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing

me too actually!

We're kind of squeamish about these things, but I'm a bit reassured that everyone seems to say you get diarrhea first so hopefully it won't happen. How mortifying!!

I would rather poo than die though...

I'm worried about after. I have a history of depression and i don't want to fall back into it when there is a little baby depending on me. I'm also extreamly shy and anxious and i'm worried i won't be able to do things i need for it (i almost said her, i'm so convinsed it is a girl). I know i'll be a good mom with the baby, but when it comes to the outside world i get scared.

I'm not worried yet don't think its it me yet. Maybe i should be worried tho cos i'm not worried :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->