• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First time, Need advice...

Sundrah

Reaction score

The husband and I are not trying, in fact we want to wait a little bit. Last cycle I had an extra long AF, so I though my ovulation this month would be pushed back, I did not really pay attention. Until we DTD and I later noticed EWCM... and 12 hours later I had ovulation pain. This was on the 25/26th and we are the 28th today.

I know it's really early but I can't help but be slightly freaked out. We both have good stable jobs, I'm 26 and he just turned 27. I am not on any prenatal vitamins or anything...

I guess my question, other than letting out my paranoia, is, is it possible to get pregnant so close to ovulation without prenatal vitamins, and what to do if I am? I obviously want a happy healthy baby, so what can I do now to improve my perhaps future baby?

I am paranoid because we don't have money saved up at the moment, i total we make around 85k a year(Canada)... Is this a good situation to have a child?

It's not possible to be preg so close to ovulation. Implantation happens 7-10 DPO which is close to AF. It never hurts to take prenatals preg or not. Prenatals have frolic acid and lots of other good vitamins and minerals that your body needs on a daily basis. Just relax and no worries :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->