First Time...Please Help

BellySeeker

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

My husband and I are trying to conceive and this is our first cycle trying. I am all very new to this. So, my last period was on 4/11/16, and I did OPK on 4/23/16 and got a big fat positive. My husband and I had :sex: on the 19, 21, 23, 24 and 26. On the 24, I did another OPK test, and it was negative. Then on the 26 (3DPO), I started to have light cramping in my left pelvic area, and this continued to my mid pelvic area and radiated to my left pelvic area, and I am currently still experiencing those (they are not bad, just there), and I am currently 8 DPO.

I have been taking pregnancy tests like candy (even though I know it is too early), and on 4/28 my doctor allowed me to get a blood test, which was negative (5DPO). Now I have been doing just generic Amazon stick tests and I also did First Response (all negative), but then I took 3 OPKs on 4/29 and 3 on 4/30, and they were all very very very positive (test line was super dark compared to control line).

I took another OPK this morning (5/1/16, 8DPO), and it was positive again, and I took a generic and First Response pregnancy test, and they were both negative. I am still having these cramps, which is unusual for me, because I do not get cramps usually, even with AF. AF is due 5/9/16.

Any insight as to what is going on????

You may have better help posting in a thread not devoted to people that are struggling to conceive and using assisted means like fertility drugs, ivf and iui ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->