FIRST time trying READY TO START

A

annetteplus3

Ok Today is day 4 of my period. Husband and I used the pull out method last night. I am going to try to do it every night. I want the best chance of only having to try one time.

What are some tips for being very successful at this??

Ok Today is day 4 of my period. Husband and I used the pull out method last night. I am going to try to do it every night. I want the best chance of only having to try one time.

What are some tips for being very successful at this??

The biggest tip that I can offer is TRY not to stress out and obsess over trying to conceive (easier said than done, I know lol). You can try using OPK's (ovulation tests) or just have sex often. If I were you though, I wouldn't have sex every day. That will make the sperm weaker. Your best shot is having sex every other day, but definitely make sure you have sex on your cycle days 13-15. If you have a regular cycle, those are going to be your most fertile days. Good luck to you!!

thanks
i never thought too much could be a bad think lol....i am REALLY fertile, my first two were conceived with the pull out method.

thanks
i never thought too much could be a bad think lol....i am REALLY fertile, my first two were conceived with the pull out method.

I think im not understanding...if you are ready to start trying, will did hubby pull out then? Even if it wasnt your exact O day, why wouldnt you leave it in?

yeah i didn't understand either if you are trying for a baby wouldn't you want all the spermies to get inside you? Its good that you are very fertile but pulling out is the last thing you'd want do while trying to conceive.

thanks

Actually doesnt this mean more that your husband/bf failed at the pull out method more than you being fertile? You couldn only be pregnant if something was there to meet the egg, and the point of pull out is nothing is there...

Again, just trying to clarify, I do have my ditzy moments and wanted to be sure I was getting all this :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->