first time trying!

shary

Reaction score
Hi girls, i am new to this forum. I am very excited that finally my husband and I decided to ttc.

I know it is strange but have to ask for opinions. I know my body really well, i know exactly when i ovulate and my Af comes in the date it should be. We have ttc last Sunday and for the past 4 days i have been having pain lower part of my belly, and back pain. I feel some kind of pressure inside my belly and tiredness. The strangest thing is that i have been nauseated for 2 days u today I had to rush to the toilet to puke. I dont feel sick at all. Did any one feel this things? Or is my mind doing tricks!!

I know that its really to early to feel anything and probably you ll think im crazy lol but this is what i felt.

Thanks so much

Well it could be ovulation symptoms, or even early pregnancy symptoms. I usually get really really nauseous mid cycle, out of nowhere so I assume that's close to when I will ovulate. :)

Thx :winkwink: probably im over thinking this.. hehe. Had so much troubles these past 2 yrs so im eager to have some good news..

Lol I think we ALL over think symptoms. You will get your good news you just go to wait a little bit to get them :)

my ovulation simulated pregnancy symptoms pretty well. i have a clockwork 28 day cycle and normally i have extremely painful cramping between ovulation and my period due date. the cycle i fell pregnant, i had little to no cramping at all and if i did, it was like nuzzling, and alot of my symptoms came in intervals of 2 days: milk cravings, horrible gas + bloating, nausea at 3 am (to the point of wanting to puke but miraculously didnt), metallic taste in mouth. i found out i was pregnant at 8 dpo! good luck to you!

I think it was ovulation all the pain I felt cos today I felt nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->