First time using an OPK........

PinkRuby

Reaction score
Any advice would be greatly welcome im going to add all the opks i do so i can see the progression here goes :thumbup:

CD7

Attachments

• 24.10.12.jpg
    24.10.12.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
In order to get accurate results you would be testing twice/day about 8 hours apart from about CD10 until AF arrives for he first couple of cycles, then you can adjust based on your results. Don't use FMU. Your test line needs to be as dark as your control line! Good luck!!

I agree on the testing twice a day! My first positive opk was an evening test.

thanks for the advice i only started on CD7 as im impatient haha how long should i leave between FMU and SMU and does it matter if i drink just before SMU i will start testing twice a day on CD10

heres CD8

Attachments

• 25.10.12.jpg
    25.10.12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
I just ordered my first ones online, and can't wait to get them.
I'm really irregular so I'm just gonna start testing when I get them...:thumbup:

:dust:

Don't drink loads it will dilute your sample as i found out....but the rule of thumb I followed was 3 hrs between pees at least. Good luck.

Hey I'm using opks for the first time this cycle and had a quick question. Which day is 1dpo? Is it the first day after a positive opk or is it two days after or when? Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question but I'm really confused.

if OPKs work for you and the line does get really dark like its suppose to i would have thought 1dpo is when the line gets lighter again. OPKs didnt really work for me most probably because im not able to test between 8am and 5pm because of work which is annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->