First time using opk is it a + ??

navywife86

Reaction score
So this is my 2nd month ttc and my first using opk they are the internet cheapies but the last one was about 2 hrs ago and it was much darker then the rest so let me know what you think i am currently on cycle day 18 of a usual 32-33 day cycle.

Attachments

• 100_1248.jpg
    100_1248.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1252.jpg
    100_1252.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 33
looks pretty positive to me mabe 2morrows will be darker but u better get to BD get those spermies waiting then u will have everything coverd...looks good but mine loked like that then got a little bit darker when i thought it was it....good luck

Thanks i thought so we BD this morning before i got the + so should we wait till tomorrow or tonight to DTD again?

if u BD this morning i would wait untill 2morrow to let the sperm build up again. u should be coverd if u do that. u could also go for it in the morning if u wanted to, i heard its best to do it in the morning if hes around warmer temps in the day or im not to sure where ure at but ya i would go for it 2morrow and the next day if everything is fine with him and his swimers

I think that it's not quite + yet, but probably will be the next day or so; so if you BD's yesterday I would BD today as well! FX for you!

Just thought i would update that the last one was positive i ovulated monday according to my charting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->