First time using opk please please help

Michellelove

mom of 1
Reaction score
I have a 31 day cycle im irregular so it can chance i did opk on cycle day 19-24
And got some dark lines not sure if i ov...
Expected period in the jan 6 took 2 hpt bfn
Took opk the fallowing days really light line
Today i took 4 with the same urine opk and had different shades lol don’t know why
Only have sore breast
Should i test again for ov?
Cant buy hpt since i bought online and waiting for them to get here.
Angy thoughts?

7706ECFB-B2C4-473A-A9C2-10C38641D279.jpeg ED6F65CA-D4E3-4012-986A-2F2B3B2F166B.jpeg

I don’t know much about opks... I have only used them twice and I just used the digitals so I didn’t have to agonise over lines. It looks like if you did ovulate it was on cd 25 or 26. Which cd are you now?

If you have a 31 day cycle and based on the average luteal phase of 14 days you would want to begin the OPK’s before day 16 to see when you o’ed however I agree that day 25 does look positive but that would give you a luteal phase of 6 days which doesn’t seem right?
I’d say just to test twice a day from about day 11/12 to be sure in the future but good luck with the HPT’s this cycle when they arrive!

I don’t know much about opks... I have only used them twice and I just used the digitals so I didn’t have to agonise over lines. It looks like if you did ovulate it was on cd 25 or 26. Which cd are you now?
Im on cycle day 46 still no AF and i havent tested on hpt.

If you have a 31 day cycle and based on the average luteal phase of 14 days you would want to begin the OPK’s before day 16 to see when you o’ed however I agree that day 25 does look positive but that would give you a luteal phase of 6 days which doesn’t seem right?
I’d say just to test twice a day from about day 11/12 to be sure in the future but good luck with the HPT’s this cycle when they arrive!
Oh sorry in the 25/11 is cd 19 I put it like that cause i forgot to fix it lol.
I guess i missed a period i tested again today and its darker than yesturday opk

Update AF showed up today! At least i know now when to test for opk...

Sorry to hear about af... good luck for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->