First Timer looking for others in the first tri to chat

LOL Alligator, I don't think I'm getting anything smaller than 10 pounds with this one! :haha: But I didn't have any problems getting my son out because, as my doctor put it, I was made for having babies (only pushed for 20 minutes with him and he was my first), so I don't think I'll have much of an issue with this one's size. I DO know that they will book a C-section though if the baby is over 10 lbs 15 oz, so they're going to be watching me carefully.

Caviar, that's so exciting about the scan! I'll be moving over to second tri in a week and I'm announcing the pregnancy on Valentine's Day with our son! You'll have to let us know how everything goes!

Jello! You’re a super hero girl. That’s awesome. Fx baby stays a little smaller so you don’t need the section

Thanks, jello! I'm really excited about the scan so I can start shopping. Only 2 more days now!

I think its amazing that you birthed an almost 10 lb baby so easily! I couldn't imagine even carrying a baby that size... my hips would give out. My DH was 10 lbs 3 oz at birth and I was 9 lbs so we were both big babies and thus I expected my babies to be bigger as well. My largest was my first, who was almost 9 lbs and I had a hard time pushing her out. It took almost 2 hours because she kept getting stuck under my pubic bone. I don't think I could birth anything much bigger than that. Thankfully though my others were average size (which I thought was weird that my body automatically ejects them when they're around that size no matter what week I'm at) and it only took 15 minutes to push them out. It's like my body remembered what the birth was like with my oldest and said "nope... never again" LOL!

Alligator Im sure whatever the size you will be fine x

I've already reserved myself to the fact that I'll be having a big baby I'd be surprised if it wasn't around the 9 to 10lb mark with us all bejng big in both families xx

I forgot about this thread! I moved to second tri lol. My scan showed baby measuring ahead but my due date stayed the same.

My daughter was 8lb 11oz but wouldn't fit out past my pelvic bone after 4+ hours of pushing. I am small and have a very small frame. Opting straight to c section this time.

My old boss had a small pelvis so had to have C Secs with all hers due to that xx

I have just bought a pregnancy pillow a 6ft one as sleeping is becoming uncomfirtable already with my growing bump met a friend yesterday well my husbands friends partner we get on and she is exactly a month ahead of me so we've swapped numvers and gonna meet up and chat more as our babies will be same age and DH and his mate have known eachother since birth so would be nice for them to grow up together she a month ahead and not really showing yet but my belly has well and truly popped out xx

The pillow will be your best friend, Angela. It is a great investment. I definitely needed one in later pregnancy for my SPD to help me get to sleep.

We found out today we are officially team :blue: We broke the girl, boy, girl, boy pattern.

Amazing Caviar so made up for you a boy I cant remember what my prediction was xx

I posted a thread about this on the forum, but I thought I would update here too. We're officially having another little boy!

We were going to stay Team Yellow, but they posted the results online on my patient portal. With my first son, the gender was NOT posted online, so I thought I would be safe to check, but the sex chromosome results was one of the first ones listed. Whoops!

I had my ultrasound this morning and nothing had changed, Im supposed to be 8 weeks but my sac is still measuring at 5 weeks and with nothing in it. So, my doctor is positive that it's a blighted ovum. I'm to stop taking progesterone and hopefully I'll start miscarrying in the next 2 days to 2 weeks. I'm obviously just devastated especially considering I just had a miscarriage in December. I'm mostly just concerned about properly miscarrying at this point. A D & C is not something I can afford or want to go through again right now.

So, obviously, I wont be in this thread anymore and moving back to TTC but I wish all you ladies the best

Sorry to hear this is the outcome Bee Bee. Hoping for the best for you!

Bee I feel so sorry for you I cant imagine the pain you must must be feeling and going through right now I really wish you the best of luck in the future and really hope you get your baby this year x

My first tri laziness has taken on new levels that even posting on BnB has been too much, lol! I've been silently reading along.

Oh bee. I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you <3 I hope the process goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Oh I'm SO so sorry to hear that Bee. I hope you can hold your head up during this trying time.

I had a follicle check yesterday and there was one beautiful follicle on my right ovary (the ovary I needed to ovulate on) measuring 16mm. They want it to grow just a little bit more so I'm triggering ovulation on Wednesday night and IUI on Friday! SO excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->