First Timer looking for others in the first tri to chat

Hi all,

I know I've been silent for a while. Turns out I wasn't pregnant after all (which is probably obvious by now), BUT I've started an IUI cycle and my procedure date will be around the 14th (hoping for our little love baby!). Everything so far has gone incredibly well...AF FINALLY showed up on the 31st, and I just started letrozole today after having completely cyst-free ovaries last Thursday. I'm feeling super hopeful that I'll be joining you all again at the end of this month.

I hope everyone has been doing well. I haven't read any of the last few posts yet so I hope everyone is still healthy and on track!

Anyway, I wanted to check in with you all since you were all so supportive in December. Happy February!

Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA! The past week or so have been a little rough...MS was starting to get better then BAM back with a vengeance! The evenings are the worst. I have to snack constantly and I’m not even hungry.

Had my last appointment with my RE last Tuesday. Only 2 more PIO shots to go! Yay! I’m so over them!

Catching up on everyone’s posts now!

Foster - glad to see your update! Sorry you didn't weren't pregnant before, but it sounds like you have a really positive outlook. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

Ask - I know what you mean! I've been feeling better for a little while now, and then this past weekend my MS was horrible! I couldn't eat hardly anything, it was awful. I did start noticing a trend though - I feel sicker on the days where I don't drink as much water. So now I'm sucking it down lol.

Co foster so sorry to hear that but I really hope IUI does work for you keep us posted xx

Ask and Jello you are both so near the end of the 1st tri I really hope MS goes away soon xx

So I went for a reading today I dont know whether I believe in that stuff but it was bought for me as a xmas gift so I went for it she said she see's a little girl by my side and she's my child that I'll have 2 children close together but my first will be a girl xx

Hi Ladies,

So, I had my first US today and it didn't go great.

My Doc found a sac but nothing in it. She did say that it was measuring closer to the end of 5 weeks rather than the end of 6 weeks so she thinks I might be actually only be 5+6 along rather than 6+6. BUT she said I could also be miscarrying and initially thats all I heard and I got REALLY upset.

But, after hearing some stories and looking things up, it seems it's really common for this to happen and to still be pregnant so I'm hopeful, but cautious. I have another US next Monday to see if there is any progress.

Bee bee Im sure all will be okay its very common to get dates wrong and for them to change did they say when you will go for your next scan, if your not cramping and bleeding then thats a good sign hun stay positive and keep us posted xx

Bee bee Im sure all will be okay its very common to get dates wrong and for them to change did they say when you will go for your next scan, if your not cramping and bleeding then thats a good sign hun stay positive and keep us posted xx

Well Im taking progesterone so Im not sure I would cramp or bleed anyway, honestly. :( I go back in next Monday for another scan

I took progesterone the 1st IVF cycle that was unsuccessful and still came on my period even though I was taking it xx Monday will be here before you know it please try to stay positive till then I am thinking of you right now and have absolutely everything crossed for you xx

Going for my 12 week scan in half an hour! Excited to see the little guy/gal again! I'll update with a pic afterwards :D :D

Bee Bee that is certainly scary and not the news you wanted to hear. But, as others have said, you may just be a bit off on your dates and if so, your scan next week will give you answers. I know the waiting is truly the worst. I hope time passes fast for you. Hugs.

jello can't wait to see pics of your little bean!

Beebee - thinking of you and hoping for good news at your next scan! Keep thinking positive!

Jello - can’t wait to see the new pic!

Good luck fostermom!

Here he/she is! They were moving around SO MUCH during the scan, which is so much different than our son, who never moved at all. We’re already so in love!

Attachments

• 1D14B577-B6D2-46D5-9CD5-A7112A1A12B1.jpg
    1D14B577-B6D2-46D5-9CD5-A7112A1A12B1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Better pic!

Attachments

• 6D95786D-DC9B-403A-A962-2691367AACCC.jpg
    6D95786D-DC9B-403A-A962-2691367AACCC.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Amazing Jello the pics are so clear so happy for you xx

Thanks Angela!

It was a pretty cool experience! My son never moved during scans, he was always sleeping! They even tried to get him to wake up but it never worked. They were never able to complete the anatomy scans because of it lol.

This one is SO active. Tossing and turning and kicking. Just having a grand old time! I thought that I was already feeling the little bean because I'd get buzzing/tickling feelings, but people told me I was crazy. Yesterday I witness the little bean kicking me forcefully and felt it at the same time, so I guess I'm not crazy lol. The technician was even like, oh yeah, they're getting you with those long legs they have!

I also measured slightly ahead at 13w1d, but they said they don't change the due date unless it's more than a week difference from the original. Also it's to be expected because my fiancé and I are both tall (he's 6'2 and I'm 6'0) and my father and brother are both 6'8.

That’s so awesome jello! I also measured one day ahead at my last scan and not surprised as hubby was a big baby. I’m pretty small though so we’ll see who wins out! I’m just 5’3, and I think that’s why I’m showing earlier than some..no room for baby to grow but out!

I apologize that I haven't been on BnB much the last couple days. I'll do my best to catch up :)

Foster - So sorry to hear that you turned out to not be pregnant after all. I'm hopeful for you that next cycle you'll end up back in the first trimester!

BeeBee - I'm also sorry to find out your scan didn't go well. I'll keep my fx for you that everything starts to catch up by your next scan. I was in limbo like that before so I know how heartbreaking it can be :hugs:

Jello - Great pics! How sweet <3

AFM I booked a private scan for this Saturday. So excited to see the little baby bean that I keep feeling wiggling in my growing belly! I haven't seen him/her since 6 weeks. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to find out gender. As long as baby cooperates we should be able to. I found out with DD2 at a private scan at 15 weeks and with DS2 at only 14 weeks. As long as the scan goes well, I'm going to finally announce!

Jello im in the same boat as you I know this is going to be a tall baby as all my family are giants Im the shortest at nearly 5'9" my hubby and his family are tall too so Im not surprised Im measuring ahead on one of my scans the baby was stretching its legs and the woman commented on its long legs already x

Alligator oh god lets hope baby doesnt get too big like your hubby lol xx

Caviar thats amazing that you can feel baby and also about your scan I really hope baby behaves and keeps its legs uncrossed cant wait to see the scan pic xx

Yay Im officially in the 2nd tri 14wks today xx definitely got a baby bump now and getting dull aches and pains from all the stretching and things moving about making space I think Ive felt baby move but Im not sure I cant wait till the movements get stronger and I can feel it for sure xx sleeping is getting a little uncomfortable so Im going to invest in a pregnancy pillow anyone got one or recommend a good one xx

Oh man I do not want a 10lb baby.. I was like 6.5lb let’s hope baby is more like mama lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->