First timers due Jan 2015

I'm not too bad, maybe a little more tired than usual? Keep getting random mild pressure/twinges, I think it's quite reassuring now.
Has anyone from the UK rang to make their midwife appointment yet?

No, I haven't sorted mw yet, still can't believe I'm pregnant and just waiting for something to go wrong- I'm really unsettled today and worried ...not sure when I'll see GP, what's your plan?
I've had lots of twinges today and loads of cm, kept thinking I'd starting bleeding as felt so wet ... Tmi sorry!
My bbs are tender (mainly at sides) - at some times of day they're more painful than others... Anyone else feel like this??!

I'm definitely with you on the twinges front, i felt like AF was coming this morning but so far so good! I've thankfully not being experiencing too much CM but do have killer nipples. My boobs have died down a bit though they do seem to be getting larger and more veiny! I think all of our symptoms must be good!:hugs:

I'm not too bad, maybe a little more tired than usual? Keep getting random mild pressure/twinges, I think it's quite reassuring now.
Has anyone from the UK rang to make their midwife appointment yet?

No, I haven't sorted mw yet, still can't believe I'm pregnant and just waiting for something to go wrong- I'm really unsettled today and worried ...not sure when I'll see GP, what's your plan?
I've had lots of twinges today and loads of cm, kept thinking I'd starting bleeding as felt so wet ... Tmi sorry!
My bbs are tender (mainly at sides) - at some times of day they're more painful than others... Anyone else feel like this??!

I'm definitely with you on the twinges front, i felt like AF was coming this morning but so far so good! I've thankfully not being experiencing too much CM but do have killer nipples. My boobs have died down a bit though they do seem to be getting larger and more veiny! I think all of our symptoms must be good!:hugs:

Yes,I love having symptoms, the more pain I'm in the better as far as I'm concerned!!! :hugs:

How are we doing over here new year mummies?! Time seems to be passing by and i'm now 4 weeks and 6 days...the cramps have subsided hugely but i've never known such sore nipples and boobs...rearranging them makes me feel like someone's taken sandpaper to them! Crazy :wacko: We're going to tell both sets of parents next weekend as we wanted to tell them together but are aiming to get to 6 weeks to that there's a bit less risk involved! Have you guys told people yet? X

How are we doing over here new year mummies?! Time seems to be passing by and i'm now 4 weeks and 6 days...the cramps have subsided hugely but i've never known such sore nipples and boobs...rearranging them makes me feel like someone's taken sandpaper to them! Crazy :wacko: We're going to tell both sets of parents next weekend as we wanted to tell them together but are aiming to get to 6 weeks to that there's a bit less risk involved! Have you guys told people yet? X

No, not told a soul! I'm kinda enjoying having a secret between me and dh only! Will tell close family after early scan in 10 days if all is well
Good luck telling everyone, not sure why but I get nervous thinking about telling everyone! X

Hello

Found out a couple of days ago I'm pregnant with my first baby, it came as a surprise, since I found out I have been totally freaking out, I thought I would only be a couple of weeks but the midwife thinks I'm about 6weeks and due around 12th January. I constantly feel sick and can hardly eat :sick:

We have nicknamed baby bub because we don't plan on telling anyone for another 6 weeks if we can.

I'm so nervous about what I can and can't do or eat....

Totally freaking out, over thinking and panicking.

Dawn x

It's so nice to meet some other new mommies due around the same time! Congratulations to all! I hope to get to know you better and maybe we can share some stories and tips on our exciting moments and how to get through some tough ones.
For example, I am nauseated all the time! It's miserable! It seems when I find something that makes it better, the next moment that very thing makes me more sick. :( How about you girls?
On a good note, tomorrow will be my first appointment with the doctor. Yay!https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif

Hi there! I'm also due in January with my first. I have had extremely bad nausea for the last 10 days, however yesterday and tomorrow seem to not be as bad (touch wood). It all day for 10 days straight - yikes. I still don't have much of an appetite, and my body is EXHAUSTED by 6pm. It's a challenge to keep my eyes open until 8pm every night. But at least I'm getting some great 10 hour sleeps in. We haven't told anyone, as we're waiting to do it in person and will be seeing them next weekend. I will be 8.5 weeks then and I'll also have a scan, so it's worth the wait! :)

I'm ever so tired, just woke up from a nap (accidental) we have guests... Oooppppsss. These weeks seem to be going so slowly, anyone else finding it slow?? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->