First Tri Bleeding

I would be worried bc of the betas, even if at different labs that's a huge difference if the first one is supposed to be doubled. I don't want to give false hope bc that can be very painful too. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Did you mean 292 or 29.2? I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's so hard. :hugs: I really wish I could help.

Lanet- i know i didnt even believe her it was "o.k" but im guessing their job as a nurse is not worry you more it is a huge difference.

Xpecta- my first beta was 292 not 29.2 but this recent one 29.5 so it lowered too fast in just 3 days. The 29.5 is when i started the brown discharge and im still pending with the ones from monday where i still had discharge. I just know its over already.

Lanet- i know i didnt even believe her it was "o.k" but im guessing their job as a nurse is not worry you more it is a huge difference.

Xpecta- my first beta was 292 not 29.2 but this recent one 29.5 so it lowered too fast in just 3 days. The 29.5 is when i started the brown discharge and im still pending with the ones from monday where i still had discharge. I just know its over already.

Oh no. That is a huge difference :( Oh hun, I'm sorry!

What im confused about is if my hcg dropped to 29.5 in 3 days wouldnt my tests be negative by now? Cause 6 days have passed by...you know what i mean?

Yeah I would think they would be negative pretty soon if not already, I think with ectopic they can go up and down though

But with ectopic wouldnt the numbers be stable? Like if they were 292 wouldnt they drop or rise very little? Well thats what i read online..cause this was a huge drop. Im confused :wacko: and i havent had any abdominal pain nor anything.

I had an ectopic in 2011. My numbers started out very low 3 days after my missed period. I think my first level was literally in the teens, it was that low. They did double but stopped doubling in the low 100's. Went back down a little. then shot back up to 1,000 or so. It seems to me like yours is more of a natural miscarriage. With my early miscarriage in August my levels went down fast and I started spotting right before they got to zero then it started. It still is important to keep an eye on your hcg to follow it down to 0 to fully rule out an ectopic.

Also, I had no pain with my ectopic until the tube ruptured and I had internal bleeding close to 8 weeks.

But did you test after your spotting? Ive been testing and they seem a tad darker each day..except for yesterdays A.m it was very faint and then the following ones are obvious lines. Ive already finished spotting already but i will.spot every once in a while brown but thats it. The first 3 days were with clots but it was all colors not just red...and now its been.brown but almost nothing anymore. Cause i was testing before my beta of 292 then that day before my ICs were faint not like the previous tests that were really positive and then it started again to get a little darker and it happened again yesterday..which now they are more darker.

Levels going up and down is not a good sign, if that is what is going on. That is very characteristic of an ectopic.

I will keep you in my prayers. It was a terrible experience for me but mostly because everyone screwed around and caught it way too late even though I already self diagnosed weeks prior. :(

Aww i bet it was a terrible experience! Well luckily i had a scan at 6 weeks which showed nothing but maybe it was too early to see anything but tomorrow.i will hVe another scan. So hopefully they action before and not late.

Update: well apparently the nurse had given me the wrong results but they were still low anyways. From 292 they went to 99 and recently to 21.5 i had a beta done today to see how long it takes for my hormones to drop. Dr told me to wait 3 months before trying but i dont see a point on why wait if i had an early miscarriage where nothing was even there. I understand when its a D&C or something more complicated but to my opinion i think im good to go:shrug:

Update: well apparently the nurse had given me the wrong results but they were still low anyways. From 292 they went to 99 and recently to 21.5 i had a beta done today to see how long it takes for my hormones to drop. Dr told me to wait 3 months before trying but i dont see a point on why wait if i had an early miscarriage where nothing was even there. I understand when its a D&C or something more complicated but to my opinion i think im good to go:shrug:

I felt the same. I felt emotionally ready when I lost a baby in July. I drank raspberry leaf tea to help thicken my uterus back up but than stopped as soon as I ovulated. I got pregnant within weeks of my miscarriage with no period between. And so far so good baby is ok. Hugs to you. Do what you feel up to. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->