First Tri Scan anyone

nini0914

Reaction score
Just checked my appointments and didnt know i go for my first trimester screening on the 30th i thought it was just a regular check up. I am actually excited because last time at 12 weeks i cud find out what i was having and we were so excited. anyone else going for there scans on the 30th or around that time and what are u guys hoping to see

I go for my 1st trimester screening on the 4th an Im actually nervous. Im curious to know how u knew what u were having at the US so i can know what to look for LOL

dont be nervous we got this lol....and i dont know the baby was jus der legs wide open and doctor was like whooa want to know the sex and i was like SURE and he showed me and it was clear as day a little boy!

Im ready to get it over with but I have been hearing good things about finding gender out at 12 weeks

Mine is next Tuesday and after 6 weeks of bleeding, spotting, and other risk factors I will be SO relieved if all is well. Anxious and terrified at the same time - eek! [-o<
As for the sex we're just at the point where I am hoping for a baby - but I haven't ever been able to find out so early before. I have heard of some screenings that tell you this early (also amnio), but just based on the ultrasound it's tough as boys and girls look similar - just the angle is different between the spine and the genital protrusion. You have to get pretty lucky! At the 20w scan it's way more common, but I know ladies whose babies aren't willing to show the goods and after multiple scans they still don't know :haha:

I have been having some episodes of bleeding and cramping as well. Turns out I have a SCH...which is a blood clot on the uterus. My doc is monitoring it but everything has been really good so far. I dont care what I have either as long as my peanut is healthy. I would absolutely love a little girl, a mini me! LOL

Wow Sun and TTC i see what ur saying u really dont care bout gender right now all u want to see is a healthy baby and thats all that matter. i havent had no bleeding this pregnancy but the cramping i had has been horrible and thinking im goin to the er jus to get a quick scan im good for going to the er wen the littlest thing goes wrong:dohh: even though i shouldnt

I sat in the ER for 2 hours due to light bleeding. ...I completely freaked out!! Its scary seeing blood when you are pregnant!

I sat in the ER for 2 hours due to light bleeding. ...I completely freaked out!! Its scary seeing blood when you are pregnant!

yea i know but i havent had bleeding but i have been very light headed and dizzy and i know i have blood pressure problems during pregnancies so i dont want to chance it getting high

yea i know but i havent had bleeding but i have been very light headed and dizzy and i know i have blood pressure problems during pregnancies so i dont want to chance it getting high

I have been having bouts of lightheadedness an dizziness too....I hope its nothing to do with blood pressure! Yikes! Something else to worry about! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->