First trimester- How are you feeling today?

Hi Ladies,

I've been missing for a while - needed to focus on feeling better and trying to get over how my DH's family is really trying my patience with his ex.....they want to include her in everything, even though DH and I do NOT. ah well, no use in getting my blood pressure up again.

I've just been lurking around, mostly sick as the MS has been hitting me hard. My mom came over yesterday to help me organize the kitchen a little while I was working from home and she just laid into me about how I'm such a bad housewife and my poor husband has such a slob for a wife and he works hard all day and comes home to a messy house and frozen dinners. I reminded her that I work fulltime too and pull my fair share of bringing home the bacon and she said it didn't matter, I had a responsibility to my hubby and house first and I'm letting him down. He laughed it off when I told him saying that is the 1950's housewife and I do great as far as he is concerned and now I'm sick and preggers and still work fulltime and he is happy with that! but man, when mom says things like that, it really hits hard. she knows my buttons and keeps hitting them!

Ugh. sorry. Anyhoo, just wanted to pop my head back in....still sick and can't wait for this part to be over....i heard a few more weeks and it will hopefully pass.

Herbie - sorry about the bleed! I no nothing of it, but will keep you in my prayers. Did they recommend taking it easy for the next week? I would! :)

hi to everyone else, going to try and see if I can keep some gingerale down....

newmarriedgal....sending you some hugs too:hugs::hugs:.....Moms can be just awful sometimes. I think they speak before they think at times!

Hope you feel better soon!:flower:

Nmg,never worry about the mess and frozen dinners ,this will all pass soon and u will start to feel better,sometimes our mothers are our own worst enemies but they mean their best ,hope the ms passes soon,herbie try not to stress too much Hun ,if they aren't concerned don't u be,I know that's easier said than done ,take it easy lovely,hope next week gives u more peace of mind:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, just sending you more hugs......:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well my scan went ok
babys measuring right for my dates
the only thing was i have a small bleed (a cm) in my womb
its on the other side to where baby is and they weren"t too concerned
got another scan next friday so hoping its gone
just hope it doesn"t affect my pregnancy
has anyone heard of this?
they might not be concerned but i am lol xxxxxx

herbie glad your scan went well! Try not to worry about the bleed, I have heard of that happening with other ladies too and it wasn't anything serious at all. :hugs::hugs:

thanks for the reassurance hun:hugs::hugs:

Hi guys

Just wanted to pop by with a quick update. Im feeling loads better as of last week so this second tri - feeling better, does work for some, hurray! That is not to say i dont feel pregnant or have the odd bout of indigestion or heartburn but i do on the whole feel much more normal. The other differences are perhaps cramps and uterine discomfort ( the little blighters double in size from 11 weeks over the next 3 - and will never grow as much in their lives again!) headaches (they do seem to have increased) and i rarely get up at night to pee now, although I do wake up bursting, lol! Apparently that is due to the uterus rising but it doesnt happen to everyone and its only temporary - better enjoy that as long as i can, lol!

I check up on my pixie with my doppler and its such a relief to hear the little heartbeat. Ive got my first midwife appointment on wednesday and although i cant wait i am also a little anxious to hear everything is as it should be.

Big :hug: to everyone!! xxxxx

Herbie - if the medical staff aren't worried then try and relax as best you can :hugs:

NMG I didn't cook for 9 weeks, my hubby had to cook (and he can't) so we lived on freezer food - doesn't make you a bad wife! Being pregnant and working full time is soooooo tiring. Sorry to hear the inlaws are being difficult with the ex, stand your ground! The MS should also pass, mine has gone - HURRAH!

Omi - great news you can hear your little pixie (that made me smile) and that you are feeling better.

Desp - still thinking about you girl

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

I totally agree with the cooking things btw. I love to cook and usually cook 5-6 times a week but since being preggers the obvious problems have set a bit of a damper on things, lol! I will say though that i am exceptionally lucky in that my husband is a great cook and being a lecturer he's currently off on his summer hols so has the time and the inclination - otherwise i do suspect it would have been a bit hit and miss food wise.

- also forgot to mention in the above stats update that the boobies at just as bad as ever :haha:

- and as said above Herbie, if no one else is alarmed im sure you and bean are fine, big :hugs: xx

- Big :hug: of course to Despie...me too still thinking of you Petal :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies, Omi....glad to hear you are feeling better and that baby is doing well! :happydance:

Yesterday and today I have started feeling a little bit better, still a bit nauseated here and there, but not as bad as before. Boobs are still HEAVY and sore and I still have food and smell aversions but I am hoping maybe I'm starting to feel better. :thumbup:

I have an appt next Monday and hope everything is still going ok.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs::hugs:

very teary and emotional this morning and a few stretching in groin pains- no sickness now and tiredness is starting to lift, must mean 2nd Tri is nearing! :)

Hi every1
I thought i was doin great today as i got thru a long day at wrk and a run around the shops and wasnt completely knackered. Had lovely tea then this eve some light pink spotting :( fx all ok. Apart frm a tiny bit of brown wks ago ive had no spotting. Anxious now.

Its great to hear how the rest of u are getting on xxxxx

Hi every1
I thought i was doin great today as i got thru a long day at wrk and a run around the shops and wasnt completely knackered. Had lovely tea then this eve some light pink spotting :( fx all ok. Apart frm a tiny bit of brown wks ago ive had no spotting. Anxious now.

How are you feeling? Has the spotting subsided?

Hi every1

I am hoping and praying the spotting stays away hon!:hugs:

I had a similar thing happen except it was brown/tan the other day and I have been worried ever since.

When do you see your doctor again?

Hi all

I hope everyone is OK

I am knackered and work has been soooo hard lately - I have been so ratty/ emotional. I can't wait to finish for the Summer tomorrow!

I am still waiting to see a midwife / have a scan date etc and am getting fed up now!

I just want to know if everything is OK or not!

How did women do this years ago? No scans etc just a prayer and a surprise/ or not!

Hi every1

I had a similar thing happen except it was brown/tan the other day and I have been worried ever since.

Hi Beachcomber,
Thanks honey. You know, I think I've finally worked out I have a UTI, will get on to mw first thing in the morning, get her a sample and hopefully get some antibiotics to get it cleared up. I read that its v imp to get treatment for a UTI when preg. I think that can also cause spotting. Some fx that's what it is and I can get it sorted asap..
How are you doing?
xx

Hi all

I hope everyone is OK

I am knackered and work has been soooo hard lately - I have been so ratty/ emotional. I can't wait to finish for the Summer tomorrow!

I am still waiting to see a midwife / have a scan date etc and am getting fed up now!

I just want to know if everything is OK or not!

How did women do this years ago? No scans etc just a prayer and a surprise/ or not!

unnamed, sending you lots of :hugs::hugs:. I often think about how people like my Mom and Grandmother did it. They never had scans done at all and just hoped for the best I guess. I would have been a nervous wreck!

Hi every1

Hi Beachcomber,
Thanks honey. You know, I think I've finally worked out I have a UTI, will get on to mw first thing in the morning, get her a sample and hopefully get some antibiotics to get it cleared up. I read that its v imp to get treatment for a UTI when preg. I think that can also cause spotting. Some fx that's what it is and I can get it sorted asap..
How are you doing?
xx

oooh UTI's are terrible! :hugs: I hope you get it cleared up soon!

As for me, I'm not sure what is going on, but trying to hang in there and think positive. Still having a bit of tan colored cm/discharge here and there but no cramping. TMI I know. I can't remember if I posted this on this thread or another one, but yesterday right after having a BM I had a little bit of red blood but no more after that except for the tan colored cm so I am hoping it was just from the BM and pushing down to get it all out....ugh yuck haha.:blush:

Can't help but feel worried though. I don't remember having any sort of spotting like this with my normal pregnancies. but with my mc's, I just started spotting out of no where and it didn't stop, just kept getting heavier etc.

So I'm in limbo until Monday when I see my doc. He had better do a scan and not just try to listen with the doppler!

Hi ladies
Quick update: had scan at EPU yest and all well :)
Hope you are all keeping well - or in good form despite exhaustion, constipation, sickness, and achyness!
Hugs xx

Just popping by with lots of hugs and to let u all know I am still thinking of you all and am still reading all your posts,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->