First trimester- How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling knackered and have had a mouth ulcer on my tongue which has made my glands swell. And I have to lead a two hour walk today! ah well - onwards and upwards!

Poor you! I don't think I could lead a 2 minute walk at the moment!

My brain tends to be a little fuzzy thinking about baby stuff and pregnancy - it's weird how much the first weeks are just taken up by worrying!

Very true- I wish I could just enjoy being pregnant without all the worry that it causes! I think I will worry a little less once I have seen the baby and heard the heartbeat during the scan. I am thinking of getting a doppler but don't want to jinx anything! I also think I would quickly become addicted to it:blush:

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to celebrate - I am now a raspberry! As things move farther and farther along I am getting a little less worried about thing. Now I just wish my little berry would stop giving me heartburn!

morning ladies xxxx
how is everyone doing?
went to see my m/w yesterday and because i"m so anxious about every pain and niggle they are gonna give me a reasurrance scan in the morning xxxx
tbh i"m absolutely petrified!!!!!
i"m just praying everything is ok with bubs but the pains feel like when i lost my lil man xxxx i suppose theres nothing i can do but wait and see xxxx
keep everything crossed for me girls
i"ll let you know in tomorrow xxxxx

Feeling a bit low, but nothing to do with preg or OH. Maybe I need to eat more, or better. Im veggie and do eat quite a bit of fruit and veg but could do better. Prob need more protein. Still no morning sickness, just tiredness. Hope all you other ladies doing well and that the ms & heartburn isnt too rough x

Oh Herbie good luck!! I had an early scan on Monday for the same reason, at EPU. It was great, got to see wee blob & hear heart beat. Thinking of you x

morning ladies xxxx
how is everyone doing?
went to see my m/w yesterday and because i"m so anxious about every pain and niggle they are gonna give me a reasurrance scan in the morning xxxx
i"m just praying everything is ok with bubs but the pains feel like when i lost my lil man xxxx i suppose theres nothing i can do but wait and see xxxx

Herbie I am praying along with you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you a little bit excited as well as terrified?

morning ladies xxxx
how is everyone doing?

Herbie I am praying along with you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you a little bit excited as well as terrified?

thanks hun xxxx:hugs:
yeah i am a bit excited but just brings back bad memories of last time:cry:
i shake like mad when theyre scanning me lol i"m just such a wreck!!!
not long to wait now xxx i"ll let you know the outcome tomorrow good or bad

All the best and FX x 10000 Herbie!!! :hugs:

I seem to have more nausea now than ever before... :growlmad: Well, at least that means i have hope things are going as they should :happydance:

Very difficult to keep up charade at work though when all you want is to go and hide in the toilet :haha:

Also, still no MW appointment in the mail but did get my maternity exemption through though, so at least that's settled :thumbup:

Cant wait to become a glowing, blooming preggo mummy-to-be and not this bloat'o'bloat, farting, full of heartburn/ indigestion, bitchy slummy mummy-to-be :rofl:

I seem to have more nausea now than ever before... :growlmad: Well, at least that means i have hope things are going as they should :happydance:

Very difficult to keep up charade at work though when all you want is to go and hide in the toilet :haha:

Also, still no MW appointment in the mail but did get my maternity exemption through though, so at least that's settled :thumbup:

Cant wait to become a glowing, blooming preggo mummy-to-be and not this bloat'o'bloat, farting, full of heartburn/ indigestion, bitchy slummy mummy-to-be :rofl:

I'm so glad mine is out in the open in work - there is no hiding this now! I'm still waiting for the glowing part mind you, Im more of a spotty, tired, random, heartburn queen! :hugs:

Sending you some hugs Omi :hugs::hugs::hugs:, I am feeling the same.

Have been down lately because I feel so awful during the day and can't get anything done around the house, and I am a horrible, crabby person to be around right now and I look awful on top of it.

Not meaning to get on here and complain....its just that my moods are so out of wack right now. :(

I think I'm finally reaching the glowing stage, or so people keep telling me, I just feel knackered every afternoon! Not feeling sick anymore but still not very hungry in the evening so just eating during the day at the minute. Got quite a lot of podge going on too so glad I've told everyone about the pregnancy now.

One thing I have noticed is my nails are longer and stonge than they have ever been, really loving them at the minute and for the first time ever might actually have to trim them down as they are beginning to get in the way.

Hope all went well today Herbie

well my scan went ok
babys measuring right for my dates
the only thing was i have a small bleed (a cm) in my womb
its on the other side to where baby is and they weren"t too concerned
got another scan next friday so hoping its gone
just hope it doesn"t affect my pregnancy
has anyone heard of this?
they might not be concerned but i am lol xxxxxx

Sounds great Herbie. Sorry I dunno about the bleed, im a newbie at all this xx

Hi Ladies,

I've been missing for a while - needed to focus on feeling better and trying to get over how my DH's family is really trying my patience with his ex.....they want to include her in everything, even though DH and I do NOT. ah well, no use in getting my blood pressure up again.

I've just been lurking around, mostly sick as the MS has been hitting me hard. My mom came over yesterday to help me organize the kitchen a little while I was working from home and she just laid into me about how I'm such a bad housewife and my poor husband has such a slob for a wife and he works hard all day and comes home to a messy house and frozen dinners. I reminded her that I work fulltime too and pull my fair share of bringing home the bacon and she said it didn't matter, I had a responsibility to my hubby and house first and I'm letting him down. He laughed it off when I told him saying that is the 1950's housewife and I do great as far as he is concerned and now I'm sick and preggers and still work fulltime and he is happy with that! but man, when mom says things like that, it really hits hard. she knows my buttons and keeps hitting them!

Ugh. sorry. Anyhoo, just wanted to pop my head back in....still sick and can't wait for this part to be over....i heard a few more weeks and it will hopefully pass.

Herbie - sorry about the bleed! I no nothing of it, but will keep you in my prayers. Did they recommend taking it easy for the next week? I would! :)

hi to everyone else, going to try and see if I can keep some gingerale down....

Nmg,never worry about the mess and frozen dinners ,this will all pass soon and u will start to feel better,sometimes our mothers are our own worst enemies but they mean their best ,hope the ms passes soon,herbie try not to stress too much Hun ,if they aren't concerned don't u be,I know that's easier said than done ,take it easy lovely,hope next week gives u more peace of mind:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nmg,never worry about the mess and frozen dinners ,this will all pass soon and u will start to feel better,sometimes our mothers are our own worst enemies but they mean their best ,hope the ms passes soon,herbie try not to stress too much Hun ,if they aren't concerned don't u be,I know that's easier said than done ,take it easy lovely,hope next week gives u more peace of mind:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie! You are so sweet. I hope you are healing and finding peace. Sending you tons of :hugs:

well my scan went ok
babys measuring right for my dates
the only thing was i have a small bleed (a cm) in my womb
its on the other side to where baby is and they weren"t too concerned
got another scan next friday so hoping its gone
just hope it doesn"t affect my pregnancy
has anyone heard of this?
they might not be concerned but i am lol xxxxxx

herbie glad your scan went well! Try not to worry about the bleed, I have heard of that happening with other ladies too and it wasn't anything serious at all. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->