First trimester- How are you feeling today?

Hi y'all, hope you are all doing well.
I don't know how I will last til my first scan!! I haven't even seen doc yet. Im went into my local practise & the receptionist said I couldnt make apt for dr it was midwife I would see - that's the apt I have for 16th. I expect at that she'll make arrangements for 1st scan. I suspect that might not be til 12wks but will really try for earlier scan (due to fibroids & age). It's exciting reading about other people's scans. Right now I guess Im just nervous until I know things are going okay.
Sorry for those of you whose symptoms are worse today.
Lots of hugs & best wishes xxx

Hi Hun,won't be long till the 16th now:hugs: ,I usually wud have had to wait till I was 12 weeks for scan but they are now seeing me weekly because of age(44) and 9 mc's,also sticky blood syndrome and am injecting myself daily.:thumbup:Try not to worry Hun ,love and prayers,:hugs::hugs:

There's so many of us with EDD's just a day or two apart!! Omi I am the same as you...no Dr's yet had to change so got an appointment tomorrow to do that and been told they will then sort me out with an ante-natal appointment.
With regards to DTD...we did it at 4+1 and I was mega worried...kept going to the loo after to check all was OK. I don't really want to ruin our sex life and I think the longer you leave it makes it worse and more tense. Totally understand abstaining though for ladies who have/had other problems :thumbup:

:hugs:
Hi all,

Back at work today - knackered and bloated ( I had to undo the button on my trousers ).

Threebirds, Robinator and Desperado: I am so excited about your scans and can't wait to hear about them!:happydance:

Storm1jet 2 I am so sorry to hear about your sickness, I was sick everyday until I had DS. This time I still have nothing- but there is time yet- when did yours start?

Hello - it didn't start until 5 1/2 weeks and is continuing rather nicely - ergh - feel so rough! :dohh:

Must be horrible Storm....I never suffered with my other 2...hoping I'm the same with this one :winkwink:

Hi there guys! Just had a quick read through. I'm Abbie, I'm 36. I have an 11 year old son and a 6.5 month old daughter and I'm 4 weeks pregnant! Think I'm due on the 9th of Feb so another one really close to the other due dates!

So far I've mainly been tired. Had a tiny but of nausea, no breast tenderness, some cramps.

I had a section with Kitty so will find out if I'm to have another as close in age!

Nice to meet you all x

Hi there guys! Just had a quick read through. I'm Abbie, I'm 36. I have an 11 year old son and a 6.5 month old daughter and I'm 4 weeks pregnant! Think I'm due on the 9th of Feb so another one really close to the other due dates!

So far I've mainly been tired. Had a tiny but of nausea, no breast tenderness, some cramps.

I had a section with Kitty so will find out if I'm to have another as close in age!

Nice to meet you all x

Hello happigail,

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

lovely to meet you :hi: I know lots of us have had similar symptoms. It is great that there are so many of us so close in due date ( must be something in the water) My breasts are feeling fuller now and I think I have the beginnings of MS :happydance: I know I won't be cheering for very long but my too few/ virtually non existent signs were worrying me!

:hugs:
Hi all,

Back at work today - knackered and bloated ( I had to undo the button on my trousers ).

Threebirds, Robinator and Desperado: I am so excited about your scans and can't wait to hear about them!:happydance:

Storm1jet 2 I am so sorry to hear about your sickness, I was sick everyday until I had DS. This time I still have nothing- but there is time yet- when did yours start?

Hello - it didn't start until 5 1/2 weeks and is continuing rather nicely - ergh - feel so rough! :dohh:

Oh,:sick: I really do know how you feel- I remember going for brunch with my sisters early on when I was having DS and had to throw up before it. I saw a lady in the bathroom who I think, thought I had some sort of eating disorder when she saw me eating about 5 mins later! I usually felt much better when I had been sick!

Have you tried the travel sickness bands you put on the pressure points on your wrists? They helped me a little. If I remember correctly you can get them at the chemist.

I know I was in the minority as most people feel OK after the first trimester- I hope you do too.

Desperado

Do you have enough of your meds? I am worried about you! I was so pleased for you when I read the results of your blood tests ( I am so jealous that you are going to see beany on the 16th ) I hope you are able to post your pictures!?!

Hope you are feeling well today- I do feel better after a good sleep! Thanks for all the hugs yesterday I really needed them.

How is everyone else feeling this morning?

Glowstar, Animaniacs, threebirds, Omi, robinator?

Hope you are all well?

Nice to meet you all x

Awwwwww,your pics are adorable:hugs:,hi and welcome,same due date as me,I'm 44 preg with my fifth,Gl xxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome unnamed! Lack of symptoms is stressful for sure, but injust tell myself that with kitty I still didn't know i was pregnant for another good week or so and symptoms didn't start until 7 weeks or so really and my little girl is well and truly here!!!

Also when I started vomiting last time I would wee myself as well as it was so violent LOL! not fun at a wedding in a blue jersey dress I can tell you.

Thanks desperado! Wow 5th! What a treat, if this pregnancy goes well and my bp does down id love to continue and have more!

Desperado

Do you have enough of your meds? I am worried about you! I was so pleased for you when I read the results of your blood tests ( I am so jealous that you are going to see beany on the 16th ) I hope you are able to post your pictures!?!

Hope you are feeling well today- I do feel better after a good sleep! Thanks for all the hugs yesterday I really needed them.

Glad u are feeling better,:hugs:Got my jabs delivered yesterday to the door after a very tearful fon call to my doctor ,she gave me a months supply,can't wait for my scan ,am not sure they will see much at six weeks but shud give me peace of mind,was overwhelmed with the head nurse taking the time to rush through my bloods and fon me with the results,so kind of her ,was over the moon with the results,I was hoping they would be at least 300 ,they were five times higher :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just started wiping bright orange when I wee... I guess this is diluted blood. Think I may be leaving you guys x

Just started wiping bright orange when I wee... I guess this is diluted blood. Think I may be leaving you guys x

Hope you are ok, fx for you. Lots of folk here have bleeding that is ok, hope it is same for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you are all well?

Thanks unnamed :) how are you? And hows everyone? Lots of sticky dust all round xxx

All well with me apart frm cough / cold. A bit tired, bbs a bit tender. Did have to do a sneaky poas just to convince myself I am preg. Not sure when we're actually going to let ourselves believe it! I havent told anyone (and where i there is a baby boom - must be something in the water!), well except my acupuncturist, i really wanted to let her know. If things go well i would like to tell my parents at the end of june (would be about 7 wks then), would have prob held out longer but they will be away then for a mnth. So maybe tell both sets of parents end june then after that depends how long we can keep it secret for and also on when first scan is. But right now even end june seems a ling way off! Does anyone else here have fibroids? I have 2-3 sm ones (well they were sm when I had them checked over a yr ago), are these likely to cause a mc or a problem for the pregnancy?

Hope you are all well?

Hi Unnamed!! I am fine thanks! Had to change Dr's so had an appointment his morning to get registered with a new one and have my first midwife appointment on the 23rd June. I will be 6+9 :happydance:
Good job really as go on holiday on the 27th June for a week.
Sorry for those that are feeling sick. I actually feel fine....still having cramps every now and then that still worry me but they are less frequent now and mainly in the evening. My boobs and bowels are suffering at the moment....never had such sore boobs...even with my DD's! and toilets are diarrhea one minute and constipated the next :wacko:

Hope you are feeling better about Oh's reaction....give him a few days and he'll come round :hugs:

OMG I hope everything is OK- Could you a have a UTI? That happened to me with DS.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->