First trimester- How are you feeling today?

Yep, gaviscon and tums - make them your friends :haha:

Thanks ladies, I will do that! :)

I have my first appt scheduled for Monday the 27th. I wish I could have gotten in sooner! This next week is going to be a very looooong wait. :wacko:

I'm so tired lately. I have two kids who don't nap that I care for all day and I work part-time at night. I knew being pregnant with my schedule would be tough, so we kept putting off trying. Anyway, my hubby has been great, going food shopping for me and cooking sometimes. Food makes me feel icky still, but mostly nauseous once in a while. I just don't like thiking about it. Oh well, hopefully we will feel better in a matter of weeks.

First Doctor appointment is next week. I will be about 9 weeks+ by then. Haven't gained any weight yet, but that's fine. Hope you are all doing well!

I'm so tired lately. I have two kids who don't nap that I care for all day and I work part-time at night. I knew being pregnant with my schedule would be tough, so we kept putting off trying. Anyway, my hubby has been great, going food shopping for me and cooking sometimes. Food makes me feel icky still, but mostly nauseous once in a while. I just don't like thiking about it. Oh well, hopefully we will feel better in a matter of weeks.

First Doctor appointment is next week. I will be about 9 weeks+ by then. Haven't gained any weight yet, but that's fine. Hope you are all doing well!

Good luck for next week,glad u have a lovely hubby,makes all the difference ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How did those that had apts today get on? I had my first mw apt today, got bloods and paperwrk done. All went well and she will try to get me an early scan, hopefully in about 3 wks. Feeling good today, but prob because it was first day this wk i didnt have to be up at 6.30. Waking v early too these days. No ms yet. When did that start for other people? Is it true that v tired & no sickness is more likely to be a boy? Also happy because today i moved frm being a seed to a pea :) feels like a big step. Hope you're all doing well xxx

Welcome Animaniacs! :flower: Hope to start to feel better soon! I have three kiddos that I am chasing around all day and I am so tired, so I know how you feel. Let's hope we all get some rest soon!:hugs:

threebirds, glad your appt went well! I hope you get an early scan!

How did those that had apts today get on? I had my first mw apt today, got bloods and paperwrk done. All went well and she will try to get me an early scan, hopefully in about 3 wks. Feeling good today, but prob because it was first day this wk i didnt have to be up at 6.30. Waking v early too these days. No ms yet. When did that start for other people? Is it true that v tired & no sickness is more likely to be a boy? Also happy because today i moved frm being a seed to a pea :) feels like a big step. Hope you're all doing well xxx

Great your apt went well :hugs:Had my first scan yesterday at six weeks,just saw the sac and a 1cm baby bean inside,:happydance::happydance::happydance:,next one in two weeks ,can't wait and hope I get to see more,:hugs::hugs:I am also waking really early since being pregnant,have weird dreams and don't sleep well and am up most mornings at five,:growlmad:No ms ,just really tired constipated and boobs sore and so moody,still I can't complain and love all my symptoms as it makes me feel more pregnant :haha:Love that u have progressed from the seed to the pea :haha::haha:Take care Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies - how is everyone today? 3 more sleeps until my 12 week scan - I'm so nervous and excited and scared all at once! I still have MS which goes from being not too bad to having my head down the loo, constipated (lovely), weeing all through the night and major bloat! I hope all is well on Monday and then I can announce it to the world - at the minute I just look chunky oh and spotty too - its lovely. By bedtime im MASSIVE - not so bad in the mornings - thank goodness for stretchy trousers :)

:hugs:

Morning ladies - how is everyone today? 3 more sleeps until my 12 week scan - I'm so nervous and excited and scared all at once! I still have MS which goes from being not too bad to having my head down the loo, constipated (lovely), weeing all through the night and major bloat! I hope all is well on Monday and then I can announce it to the world - at the minute I just look chunky oh and spotty too - its lovely. By bedtime im MASSIVE - not so bad in the mornings - thank goodness for stretchy trousers :)

:hugs:

So excited for u ,everything will be fine and dandy and then u can show everyone your scan pic and show off your lovely bump,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys

Threebirds - glad that your appointment went so well :happydance:

Storm1jet2 - good luck with your scan on thursday and may i add, i am very, very jealous and cannot wait till i get there myself, lol! :)

Hope everybody's having a lovely Friday :hugs:

Despie glad your scan went well! It's so wonderful to finally be able to see the baby bean! :happydance:

Storm, let us know how your scan goes! I hear you on the bloat! I am having trouble fitting in my usual clothes already.

I have been good today, just no energy, sore boobs, feel sick to my stomach at the moment because I thought I wanted some icecream and its not agreeing with me, lol:wacko:

Starting to feel really gaggy in the mornings if I move around too fast and when I brush my teeth. I won't complain though because I would rather have the symptoms than not have any at all.

Despie glad your scan went well! It's so wonderful to finally be able to see the baby bean! :happydance:

Storm, let us know how your scan goes! I hear you on the bloat! I am having trouble fitting in my usual clothes already.

I have been good today, just no energy, sore boobs, feel sick to my stomach at the moment because I thought I wanted some icecream and its not agreeing with me, lol:wacko:

Starting to feel really gaggy in the mornings if I move around too fast and when I brush my teeth. I won't complain though because I would rather have the symptoms than not have any at all.

Hope u feel better soon,:hugs:The dreaded ms ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Been feeling shocking since Thursday! Nausea, retching, tired, sore boobs, dizzy and headache!! :happydance: All good signs. My DH is not so D as not at all supportive and keeps asking "why do you feel like xxx?" as though it's my own fault for being pregnant (he was only ever NTNP) and I asked for it! I don't like him today! I feel so lonely right now!

:cry:

Been feeling shocking since Thursday! Nausea, retching, tired, sore boobs, dizzy and headache!! :happydance: All good signs. My DH is not so D as not at all supportive and keeps asking "why do you feel like xxx?" as though it's my own fault for being pregnant (he was only ever NTNP) and I asked for it! I don't like him today! I feel so lonely right now!

:cry:

Awk huni,it's these hormones making u feel so up and down,big hug ,men :nope::growlmad:,hope u feel better soon ,xxxxx

Thanks Despie,

Think I was having an unstable mable moment!!! :haha:

Had a couple of hours sleep and feel mucho better (although could still sleep for 100 years), bring on that 13 week milestone, it feels like an age away! :coffee:

DH on nights tonight so that's him out of my hair!

Craving lasagne for dinner! Mmmmmm!

xx

Thanks Despie,

Had a couple of hours sleep and feel mucho better (although could still sleep for 100 years), bring on that 13 week milestone, it feels like an age away! :coffee:

xx

Littletike- I know how you feel up one minute- rubbish the next - I can even rationalise it as a pregnancy thing as it is happening but it doesn't help!

I have found great support just by writing it down online where someone is listening. - Ohhh Lasagne I could eat that too -now can I be bothered making it?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie,

xx

Great dh is outta the way lol,love it wen dh works late ,means I can be lazy and buy take away food ,wud lov some lasagne,yum,xxxx

Made a big fat Gordon Ramsey lasagne which was gorge, done a couple of hours work and now off to my bed! Eeeek, just realised I need to put bedding on - stripped it and washed it all today!:laundry:

Fresh bedding will be a right treat but putting it on is a mare!!:dohh:

Night, night ladies and thanks for listening to my rant!

x

P.S. Despie - I'm also 6 weeks and 2 days preggo! yay!

im dying with bad indigestion - so bad so i have refused an offer for chinese :shock: WTF? :haha:

Seeing Dr on Tuesday for referral to hospital and midwife so will request a prescription for indigestion meds and also something for constipation. Might as well as its free anyway :)

Made a big fat Gordon Ramsey lasagne which was gorge, done a couple of hours work and now off to my bed! Eeeek, just realised I need to put bedding on - stripped it and washed it all today!:laundry:

Fresh bedding will be a right treat but putting it on is a mare!!:dohh:

Night, night ladies and thanks for listening to my rant!

x

P.S. Despie - I'm also 6 weeks and 2 days preggo! yay!

Yipee,we can both rant together then ,love fresh bedding ,nite nite,xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"