First trimester- How are you feeling today?

How is everyone else feeling this morning?

Glowstar, Animaniacs, threebirds, Omi, robinator?

Hope you are all well?

I'm fine, thanks! I kinda fell asleep for a bit while my 5 year old son watched TV, but he was right next to me and I feel better now. Eating is going well. Love hearing about everyone else!

Not sure about the orange pee, Happigail, but I will think of you!

Hi guys

Im suffering from bad indigestion and terrible bloat - oh, the joys. I fact eating has turned into a double edged sword as i get hungry, eat and then suffer so bad with tummy pain fro the excess acid..ugh. Sometimes it makes me a little :sick: as well. And yesterday i didnt have anything to eat in the afternoon so when came home from work i was very :sick: and had to actually go and do the old finger down throat routine..good grief.. :haha: So damned if i do damned if i dont, yay!

Look about 4 months pg with the bloat and a bit uncomfortable as well..pressure etc. At this rate i will be a very slummy mummy and not a yummy mummy to be at all :rofl: Either that or its off to the maternity burqua shop :haha:

Tomorrow its one week until my scan - very exited and hope for good news for once :happydance:

Omi, try to only eat what sounds good, don't force yourself. It helps me to eat every couple of hours something small and to drink water a lot. Dinner can be a problem. As this is my third pregnancy, I don't think I get ms too bad, but I have learned how to make the queasiness better. Good luck!

Not sure when I'm telling the parents (maybe early July) but I don't think any of them will be as thrilled as they were with my first or second. Oh well, we're happy and the kids are going to be thrilled!

Hi how are all you great ladies? Im a bit anxious today as yesterday and today ive noticed a small bit of brown tinged cm. I know it could be nothing, but what if it isnt? Sorry for bit of a downer, just a bit scared. Fx will be okay. Hope you all doing well and y'all have a good weekend xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: threebirds

Try not to worry too much I have read on this forum that lots of people have had this and everything has been fine.

Are you getting plenty of rest?

I have had bleeding in pregnancy and it all turned out ok. I hope this is true for you threebirds x

I'm feeling a little queasy - the same as every day! I just never fancy anything to eat, then I eat crap and then I feel queasy again!
No other signs yet but I'm a size 14 so if there was any bloating you wouldn't be able to tell!
I shouldn't read this thread really as years ago when I was pregnant I would ony get a symptom after reading about it (e.g. cramp, heartburn)
I'm not feeling so tired now but that might just be due to a few good nights sleep - I'm sure I'll feel wiped out again next time I'm at work!

Well, nothing new with me - status quo really, still the same - indigestion hell :haha: Bought another bottle of Gaviscon today ;)

Threebirds - FX and sticky :dust: for ya! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: threebirds

Try not to worry too much I have read on this forum that lots of people have had this and everything has been fine.

Are you getting plenty of rest?

Thanks. Yeah taking it really easy today. Have to wrk over the wkend but nothing strenuous.

Thanks for lifting my spirits ladies.
xxxxxxxxx

Hi three birds,hope everything works out for u Hun,I had a bit of brown mucus at one stage and it just went away,:hugs::hugs:

Well, nothing new with me - status quo really, still the same - indigestion hell :haha: Bought another bottle of Gaviscon today ;)

Threebirds - FX and sticky :dust: for ya! :hugs:

Have also had really bad indigestion ,my cure is ice-cream and lots of it,really does help.xxxxxx

Omi, try to only eat what sounds good, don't force yourself. It helps me to eat every couple of hours something small and to drink water a lot. Dinner can be a problem. As this is my third pregnancy, I don't think I get ms too bad, but I have learned how to make the queasiness better. Good luck!

Not sure when I'm telling the parents (maybe early July) but I don't think any of them will be as thrilled as they were with my first or second. Oh well, we're happy and the kids are going to be thrilled!

Am dreading telling our families as we get no support from them :cry:,none of them were happy that we were ttc as they think we are way too old,will def not be telling them till at least after the 12 week scan ,Every time I had a mc they all said well we told u so ,:cry:Really hope and pray this little bean sticks ,xxxxxxxx

Threebirds, brown is ok because that's old blood it's probably just a bit left over from implantation and your cervix closing and building a nice plug.

AFM: I look about 4 months preg! Even when lying on my back and I am a size 10 to small 12. I cannot stop weeing, like every hour!! Restless sleep too, awake at 4.13am this morning! Just pinged wide awake!! Still getting the odd crampy feeling but not too bad. Had a few needle sharp pains near my belly button today and near the pubic bone, must be things stretching.
I am paying for a private scan on the 22nd June, I will be 6+5 as I go on holiday on the 27th and would like some piece of mind before I go. X

I am in the same boat as you two!! Not supportive family at all. I did tell my sister and she was shocked!! Think she will come round though.

Threebirds, brown is ok because that's old blood it's probably just a bit left over from implantation and your cervix closing and building a nice plug.

AFM: I look about 4 months preg! Even when lying on my back and I am a size 10 to small 12. I cannot stop weeing, like every hour!! Restless sleep too, awake at 4.13am this morning! Just pinged wide awake!! Still getting the odd crampy feeling but not too bad. Had a few needle sharp pains near my belly button today and near the pubic bone, must be things stretching.
I am paying for a private scan on the 22nd June, I will be 6+5 as I go on holiday on the 27th and would like some piece of mind before I go. X

Great news about the scan,am sure u can't wait,:hugs: am the same on the early morning wakening ,so frustrating ,can't get back to sleep.and am peeing for Britain,:haha::haha:

Am dreading telling our families as we get no support from them :cry:,none of them were happy that we were ttc as they think we are way too old,will def not be telling them till at least after the 12 week scan ,Every time I had a mc they all said well we told u so ,:cry:Really hope and pray this little bean sticks ,xxxxxxxx

I think people should be taught that the correct response to I am pregnant is CONGRATULATIONS I am so happy for you!

People can be so hurtful .

Thanks unnamed,am so happy I can cum here and talk and say wotever I want,just wish i Cud with my family,:hugs:How are u ?xxxxx

So sorry desperado & glowstar that your families aren't supportive. Big hugs & heartfelt congratulations.

I just love all the support on here, thanks ladies.

Im still v early on, mostly exhausted & today feelin bloated & constipated (sorry!).

Looking forward to seeing mid wife on thurs. As this is r first im totally clueless and basically just a sponge for all info! We havent told any1 at all yet!

So sorry desperado & glowstar that your families aren't supportive. Big hugs & heartfelt congratulations.

I just love all the support on here, thanks ladies.

Im still v early on, mostly exhausted & today feelin bloated & constipated (sorry!).

Looking forward to seeing mid wife on thurs. As this is r first im totally clueless and basically just a sponge for all info! We havent told any1 at all yet!

Hospital for me too on Thursday,I can't wait,have also awful constipation,yuk,so so sore ,all goes well on Thursday Hun,:hugs::hugs:

I am in the same boat with both sides of our families. I know they think we shouldn't have any more. They will just have to get over it I guess lol.

I am not planning on telling anyone until I am closer to the 12 week mark.

Today, I've had mild, achy crampy feelings on and off and bad indigestion, which I NEVER get normally. Some shortness of breath. I am also up and awake several times at night. Boobs are still more full and tender. I am craving bread all day. Acne and mood swings...tired too.

I am in the same boat with both sides of our families. I know they think we shouldn't have any more. They will just have to get over it I guess lol.

I am not planning on telling anyone until I am closer to the 12 week mark.

Today, I've had mild, achy crampy feelings on and off and bad indigestion, which I NEVER get normally. Some shortness of breath. I am also up and awake several times at night. Boobs are still more full and tender. I am craving bread all day. Acne and mood swings...tired too.

Have had the mild cramps and really bad heartburn and indigestion too ,got gaviscon for it and just use a hot water bottle,hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->