First tww after m/c

vanillastar

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
So Im finally in my first tww since my miscarraige in June. I have waiting a long time to finally ovulate. In fact I was starting Clomid next cycle if I did not ovulate this cycle. Still will be starting it if no BFP this time, but fingers crossed! [-o< Anyways Im 4dpo :happydance: and it seems like it is going by so so slowly. What do you ladies do during the tww to keep your minds off of it? Was your first tww after miscarriage hard?

I haven't got to my first 2ww after my mmc earlier this month yet. But I'd just try to keep myself as busy as possible. With my first pregnancy I was lucky and had to go abroad for a work thing during my 2ww, so it went really quickly. Think this time we might go and see the in-laws for a few days. Or, if the weather's nice, we might even stay at a nice b&b for a few days, we'll see. But yeah, distracting yourself is a good idea I think and a change of scenery usually does that for me. Best of luck! :hugs:

I've not had my first 2ww yet as just starting ttc again this month so no idea how I will keep my mind of it. Good luck! :dust:

So Im finally in my first tww since my miscarraige in June. I have waiting a long time to finally ovulate. In fact I was starting Clomid next cycle if I did not ovulate this cycle. Still will be starting it if no BFP this time, but fingers crossed! [-o< Anyways Im 4dpo :happydance: and it seems like it is going by so so slowly. What do you ladies do during the tww to keep your minds off of it? Was your first tww after miscarriage hard?

Hi there, I am glad you can finally start trying again!

I am waiting for my first period after my D&C. You mentioned you didn't ovulate for a while? Did you always have problems with ovulation or did this happen following your mc? I got a bit worried reading your post as I had no idea I may be waiting a long time to ovulate!

Best of luck to you! I hope you get your BFP!!!

Hi there, I am glad you can finally start trying again!

I am waiting for my first period after my D&C. You mentioned you didn't ovulate for a while? Did you always have problems with ovulation or did this happen following your mc? I got a bit worried reading your post as I had no idea I may be waiting a long time to ovulate!

Best of luck to you! I hope you get your BFP!!!

I would ovulate before, just really late like CD30. After my miscarriage (it was natural at 8 weeks) it took about 30 days to get my AF back and then I starting having it every 2 week! :nope: Went to the Dr and was told to start Clomid after this cycle was over, Dr was thinking it would be another 2 week cycle with no ovulation, but I ovulated on CD16, which is really early for me and I did do anything different. I hope you ovulate and do not have to wait. Its so hard to wait after a miscarriage and not ovulating is just so depressing because you know no matter how much you BD you can get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->