First urine sample results

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi ladies I had my first midwifes appointment last week and I took a urine sample to be sent off,anyway I got a letter today from the hospital today saying another sample is needed as it was inconclusive and to take letter to my GP who will organize it. Well I'm worrying if somethings wrong. I rang my GP surgery up and the receptionist said to pop down in the morning and show them letter and bring sample and they will look at letter and decide from there

The one time I've had inconclusive was when (I believe) I accidentally had a small amount of tp fall in. Gave a sample again and all was fine. Any kind of schmutz can require a redo

The one time I've had inconclusive was when (I believe) I accidentally had a small amount of tp fall in. Gave a sample again and all was fine. Any kind of schmutz can require a redo

Thanks for your reply, popped to my gp surgery this morn and I've left another sample, they said GP will test it and get back to me later

They don't test the urine for pregnancy hormones or anything, the only thing that could be wrong is a urine infection but it would be very mild without symptoms! It was probably just contamination or someone dropped it :haha: try not to worry x

I wouldn't worry yourself! Inconclusive could mean they didn't label something correctly, the sample was contaminated, they lost it.... literally could mean ANYTHING. As far as I am aware, a urine sample will check for protein and sugar levels and if there was any question of those two things your midwife office would call you to say she'd like another sample to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->